11

Taehyung's P.O.V
Y/N was still very sad.Seeing her this hurt made my blood boil in rage.

I saw her walking out of her house to school when I thought of accompanying her.I need not ask her if she had her breakfast as the look on her face clearly showed that she hadnt slept all night. The dark circles under her eyes were clearly visible. Her eyes were sore from all that crying.It wouldn't be wrong to say that she looked like a corpse, No more like a zombie.
I took her to the central park and told her to freshen up while I'll bring her a cup of coffee.
"Taehyung.Please, st-tay . Don't leave me." She stuttered. She was clearly on the verge of crying.My eyes softened hearing her call me.I took her hand in my mine and lifted her chin to make her look at me.

"I'm not leaving you anywhere. I'm just going to get a cup of coffee for you while you stay here like a girl. Now You wouldn't want to attend classes empty stomach would you?" I gave her a soft smile, squeezing her hand and got up.

I'm willing to help her her in any way right now.I feel truly bad for her.

Flashback
I was on my way home from the grocery store when I saw a girl sitting on the side of the road, sobbing. I couldn't help but taking a glance at her. I went near her and to my surprise it was Y/N. Scary thoughts started running in my head.

We were never really close, Y/N and I But since we were next door neighbours we knew each other since we were in diapers. I was always that shy, hard to get along with, type of boy. While Y/N was anything like me.She had always been that joyful pretty girl next door. My parents had always wanted me to be like her in studies and have her confidence. But I never really tried being close to her ever since I became best friends with Jungkook. I knew he didn't want to have anything to do with Y/N nor any of his friends.But right now I didn't care even the slightest what others think about her. Because at this moment she needs a shoulder to cry on and I want to be that...

"Yah, Y/N gwenchana ?(are you ok)" I asked leaning down her level.

"Leave me alone please." She pleaded.
I didn't know what was going on with her, why she was in this state? my heart throbbed seeing her like this.

" Y/N your parents would be worried for you. Who did this to you? Why are you alone here at this time?" I begged this time. I needed her to talk to me.

" I ha-ate h-her. No one would even listen to me.." She stuttered, sobbing.

" Y/N you could talk to me if you want?" I whispered. Something inside of me told me to be next to her, to comfort her.
Then I thought maybe I knew who she was taking about.

She told me the whole story. Her story..
My hands clenched into fists hearing it from her.I couldn't believe it, any of it.I knew Jennie and Jungkook were her best friends but I never thought that Jennie would do such a thing to her.I didn't like Jennie from the start.I knew how dominating and bitchy she was with others.But Y/N....

I trust her. I trusted the words coming out of her mouth, I could see sincerity in them.I could see how much hurt she's been adhering all these years.Her tears wouldn't lie.

She looked me in the eye for a split second and then looked away.
" I shouldn't have told you. I know you might think the same as them. I.." I surprised her by cupping her cheeks in my hands and carefully rubbed her tears away with my fingers.

" I would never for a second doubt you, Y/N. Please don't think such low of me.Ill help you in exposing her. Just don't cry." I soothed her.She hugged me then wrapping her hands around me.

" Thank you for believing in me, when others didn't.I don't know how to repay you for your utter kindness." She said, now looking at me with wide grin.
" Kaja, I'll take you home." I gave her my boxy smile.
End of flashback

Y/Ns P.O.V
Taehyung brought me a cup of coffee. Ahh.. I knew I could rely on him. I told myself.
" That's very generous of you" I grinned and he gave me his boxy smile.
" Y/N you stayed up all night didn't you? he said calmly.I could see how much her was trying to stay on the same page as me.
" Hah.. there was just so much on my mind. Even if I tried to I couldn't hide myself from reality." I replied to him
He turned fully towards me.
" Y/N stop being like this and take some rest you need it. I can wait." He said and I smiled at him. I rest my head on his shoulder and dozed off.

I woke up to the sound of my ringtone. I saw that Taehyung was lost in his own train of thoughts, looking else where.
I quickly picked up my phone.
" Yeoboseo ( hello)" I murmured, still yawning.
" OMO! OMO! Y/N where are you? Do you know how worried sick I was for you. why weren't you picking up my calls and where the fuck did you disappear last night??" Lisa demanded, attacking me with questions. I giggled to myself.
" I wanted wanted to be alone. I'm sorry I left you like that. I'm fine tho. Taehyungs been very kind to me" I replied , looking at him.
There was no sound on the other line for some time when Lisa said, practically shouted,
" I stopped by your house in the morning but you weren't at home. And what the hell are you doing with Taehyung!?" Lisa raised her voice. I pulled the phone away from my ear and mouthed a sorry to Taehyung.

" I'll be there in 15 minutes. And... I'll explain everything to you later. Just don't over react." I reasoned her and hung up.

" Lisa?" Taehyung asked raising his eyebrow. I just gave him a nod and shrugged.
"She'll understand. You don't have to worry." I said and was responded with a sigh from him.
" By the way how long. have I been asleep for?" I asked him, trying to change the topic.

" hmm, approximately 2 hours." He replied.
" What?! and you didn't even wake me up?? Taehyung we've missed two of our classes."I demanded
" Relax you needed it besides you wouldn't want your enemy to think of you as a weak person would you." Taehyung said, smiling.

" Taehyung-ah I couldn't be more grateful. Thank you so much!" I said and pulled him in a hug.
————————————————————
Thank you for reading☺️
Please vote and comment what you thought of this chapter?
Love y'all💞 ~author-nim