01

Edited

Y/Ns POV:

"Trringg" alarm rang.

"Ugh! What the hell!" I mumbled, covering my ears with the pillow while trying to reach out for the alarm with my eyes closed.

"Ya Y/N! wake up already! you'll be late for school".Eomma said, practically shouting at me. God can't anyone just let me sleep in peace for a few more minutes. Knowing mom won't stop shouting at the top of her lungs until I get up, I climbed out of my bed hesitantly while I could feel my comfy bed calling out to me.
"I hate school. Tsk! What a way to start the day."I mumbled mockingly and pushed my feet to the bathroom.

After having breakfast with my parents and listening to their list of advices, I was finally ready to be taken to school. Walking outside the house or should I say a mansion that I lived in, the chauffeur opened the car door for me and I thanked him with a smile.

*IN SCHOOL*

"Class I'm  taking your attendence, so let me know you're present." Our homeroom teacher told us and started taking our role call.
"Lisa" the teacher called.

"present" Lisa said, in her angelic voice.

"Jimin"
"present" Jimin's voice came , somewhere from the back of the class.

"Y/N"
"present, Miss" I announced, slight attitude lingering in my voice.

  "Jungkook" the teacher called out for the school jock.

"Jeon JUNGKOOK"the teacher said this time loudly.

"He's not here miss.I bet he overslept.Again." I answered followed by a roar of laughter around the room.

"Hmm.let me ask him when he..."

"I'm here! Im here. Present, Miss!" Jungkook exclaimed, breathing heavily and entered the class room.

"Well well, well Mr Jeon. What brings you so late?" the teacher asked him.

" I uh.. I was in the principals office, he called me" jungkook came up with a lie and faked a smile.

"hmm and why was it that the principal called you? Tell me I'm interested" the teacher asked him, an amused expression on her face. But jungkook knew he was in trouble and just sighed helplessly.

"Mr Jeon. Out, Now! I dont want to hear any more words from you. I know what you have been up to, y/n told me."teacher said, eyeing me.

Meanwhile Jungkook scanned his eyes around the room to look for me and glared at me with his dark evil eyes, when our eyes locked. Oops what did i do? But that boy deserves it.

END OF POV

Jungkooks POV

(TIME SKIP)   Lunch time

Ugh I hate that girl. I swear if she comes infront of me I'll kill her.

"hahaha" Jimin hyung laughed while approaching me.I don't know what gets into him, even the slightest thing would make him bloat like that.

"Ya Hyung! what is it!?" I asked him, rolling my eyes out of annoyance.

"God jungkook you should've seen the look on your face when miss insulted you."Jimin answered, trying to hold his laughter.

"Aish that bitch. I swear Ill kill her with my bare hands"I said furiously. Y/n has always been a pain in the ass. That girl was always trying to make my life difficult then it already was.

I was so lost in my thoughts that I didn't notice Y/N approaching her locker with her friend,what's her name Lisa. God those girls have got some behavior issues!

I immediately started walking towards her. This girl needs to be taught a good lesson for once.I could feel anger boiling inside of me.

"You really like insulting me infront of the whole class hun?" I growled, grabbing her arm and slamming her back against one of the lockers.She looked shocked for a moment but recovered quickly and her expression was replaced with anger and what I suppose was frustration.

"Ya! what the fuck! let go of me"she hissed, trying to get away from my hold.

"Not so easily, princess" I whispered in her ear, with a smirk on my face.

"Let go of me or I'll call for help". she yelled,trying to hide her fear which starting becoming visible now. You can't hide your emotions from me dear Y/N.

"For all I know miss Y/N, everyone in this school worships me.Girls go crazy when I pass the corridors. So I highly doubt anyone would come for your help" I spat, boastfully.

That was it.The moment I will never forget....

*

*

*

THE CRAZY GIRL ACTUALLY SPAT ON MY FACE.

"Not anymore, JEON JUNGKOOK." she exclaimed, smirking up at me and left me embarrassed.

My eyes grew wide at her little mischievous act. What did she think of herself as!? My mind stopped processing at that moment.I couldn't believe my eyes. How dare she got the guts to humiliate me like that!

You've messed with the wrong person Kim Y/n. I'll make you pay for this. just wait.....

End of POV

Typical korean drama scene eh? haha. This is it guys... the end of this chapter, i no its a little short. hope u all enjoyed it.Make sure to give ur review. also let me no if i should write more of this ff.

Saranghaeyo~ *hearteu*