09

Tears were streaming down my eyes and I didnt realize i was sobbing badly.Even the thought of that event made me hurt.

I didnt know she would be this cruel.Her own lust would make her so blind that she would put all the blame on me. Infact do something this disgusting just to get close to Jungkook. It's sad how her selfishness made her hurt both of us just to claim what she believes is hers..

Jungkook

Had she no shame to disclose something which was supposed to be kept a secret? and not only that, exaggerating and twisting the truth.

Yes, his mother did suicide due to domestic problems but his father never physically abused her,he loved her. I still remember when Jungkooks mother died how torn he was.He had no one other than us to share his feelings with. He told us everything that actually happened between his parents.But he feared that if the truth was brought open, it would break what is already left of his family, especially his dad, he never meant to hurt his mother.

Mianhe.. Jungkook this happened to you.I wish you would know who your real friend is. I wish i could fix everything.

  *Jennie's P.O.V*

Next day

Hah... Its good to be back to this school.I seriously never wanted to leave Korea in the first place but my Daddy wouldn't listen."Jennie ah my business is growing in America, think about it we'll be the richest family in Korea."

Bullshit! Of course I care about money and wealth but then it didnt feel right to leave school after I had just gotten Jungkook on my finger tips. Poor Y/N. Well one thing I didnt have to worry about after leaving was Jungkook getting back with Y/N.I had already taken care of that.

I was walking down the hallway when I heard Taehyung and Jimin voices coming from the janitors room.
Wonder what they are up to..
"Yah, I feel something suspicious about Jennie,dont you think,Taehyung?" Jimin said.

"Hmm to be honest I never liked her. Remeber how she got so attached and lovey dovey with Jungkook especially when he broke his friendship with Y/N. It felt like she didnt feel sad for Jungkook " Taehyung explained.

What a bunch of idiots! Nevermind, I dont care.Think whatever they want.

I was walking towards the classroom when i saw Jungkook standing by his locker."hey, Jungkook-ssi" I neared him, flirting.

"Oh Hi, Jennie" he said plainly.Whats wrong with him. Doesnt he like my presence? is it because of that witch? Dont worry Jungkook ah ill make you mine soon and nothing can stop me now. Atleast not Y/N...

"Is every thing alright?" I asked, concerned.
"Aniyo, everything's good" he said, giving me a weak smile. The Hell Jungkook! what is with the playing hard to get!?

"I was thinking since I just came back maybe we should hang out sometime." I said, closing the distance between the two of us.How much i wanted to taste those lips,to feel them on mine.

You have no idea Jeon Jungkook.

I bit my lower lip.No wonder you make me go crazy for you..

"You know , just the two of us."  I played with the hem of his collar, smirked, looking up at him.

Just then a spark flashed in his eyes..

"Cool, ill let you know then" he whispered in my ear seductively, a smiling making a way on his lips.

          Y/N's P.O.V
I was walking to the class when I saw them, Jungkook and Jennie standing hand in hand , looking at each other in the eye. I don't know what happened to me but I felt like my heart break in to a million pieces. It was a weird feeling that I've never experienced before...

          *Evening*
I felt so happy, like a heavy weight was being lifted off my shoulders.
Yes! Lisa was finally back home and we had planned to meet at our favourite cafe for a friendly reunion.

All these days without having her beside me made me feel suffocated, claustrophobic. I didn't really have any friend other than Lisa. Everyone practically knew I was a backstabber. Not the right person to be friends with.But Lisa..she's different, she believed me when I told her my story, I saw that in her eyes...

"Y/N-ah!'!", Lisa squealed, giving me a bear hug.
"My love, I missed you so much.Dont u leave me like that again." I said, tears forming in my eyes.We hugged like we had never before, like we were seeing each other after decades..
" Y/N, you make it seem like it's been years." She chuckled. " Aigoo! my baby." She exclaimed.

We were having our dinner, when the bell rang indicating some one had entered the cafe.I didn't mean to look but when I did I saw them yet again..

Jungkook and Jennie, walking hand in hand, while Jennie whispered something in Jungkook's ear which made him smirk.
"Y/N what are you looking at?" Lisa asked, snapping a finger in front of me.
I didn't budge, but tears were clearly visible in my eyes.
"OMO! Is that Kim Jennie and wait.. what is she doing here with Jungkook!?" She said, still in shock.

"It's a long story." I mumbled, my head hanging low on the table.

What is this stupid feeling!?

——————————————————
Lol this chapter is crappy, sorry😛
Just bare with me💜💜