03

*Y/N's P.O.V*
After speaking with Lisa I went to the lunch hall to kill my cravings.
After getting my lunch, I sat at an empty table at the corner of the room.I was thinking about what Lisa said to me,why would she even consider saying that?.Me and Jungkook , like seriously!. I know a lot of kids in my school actually ship the two of us, knowing from the fact how much we love to bicker each other, thinking we'd make a good couple.Should I give him a chance? and for once try acting like the only grown up here ...interrupting my thoughts someone said:
"Sorry princess, but this table is already occupied." Jungkook glared at me, with piercing eyes. "Why?, does it have your name written on it?" I shot back.I can't believe I was actually about to consider that thought, fuck me. "Hah.. Oh Y/N, I dont care. Just do as I say. Get up!" Jungkook spat.
"You think you can scare me like this Mr."
"I can..." Jungkook said, grabbing my wrist, making me stand up. " Now go, shoo" he said quietly. " In your dreams, asshole." I said, my voice getting louder, causing tension in the room.How can I be so freaking dumb, I know he's not the same, we parted our ways long time ago.Old memories flashed in my mind and I was on the verge of having tears in my eyes.

What he did after that is something unforgettably unforgivable.He deliberately pushed his tray towards me, making the food spill all over me!!. " What was it that you said before, princess?" he mocked me.

*

*

That was it, everyone started laughing, some were recording the scene, some kids were taking pictures and i just wanted the earth to split open and take me in. I've never felt more humiliated in my life before. Despair was taking over me, making me regret my existence.

Tears were streaming down my cheeks and all i could do was make a run for the exit door.I just.... wanted to die.

I made my way to the nearest bathroom and cried my eyes out.

Then I heard a voice outside the bathroom stall. "Y/N open up. Its me Lisa." I could feel the sympathy in her voice. "Le-leave m-me alone,please." I mumbled, crying breathlessly.

"Y/N please let me in, crying wont do anything." she said. "How can he do this to me?" I sobbed and opened the door. "come here." Lisa said, giving me a hug. "I want to go home." I said, sorrowfully.

"Ill take you home. Kaja (lets go)."

*Jungkook's P.O.V*

"Jungkook you shouldn't have done this to her, Shes just a girl for heavens sake." Taehyung said, trying to reason with me. "Whatever." I just said.

"She didn't come to school today even. Jungkook its been 2 days. I feel bad for her." Taehyung said.

"Ya! hyung. Please leave me alone." i glared at him. Since that day Taehyung has been bickering me, trying to make me feel bad for my doings. Maybe I was too hard on her. No why am I feeling bad for her? she deserved it right?

* 4 Days Later*

Its been 4 whole days and there's still no whereabouts of Y/N, she hasn't been coming to school.I mean shes an A* student not to mention she excels in all her subjects, and literally neverrrrr takes a day off from school.

Her mom just called my mom thanking me for taking her daughter to school the other day and that she'll be going by herself to school after a few days. Apparently she has an allergy and wont be attending school for a few days as informed by her mom.

Now that i think of it i feel bad for her. School isn't the same without her, her teasing me and that laugh of hers.

No!! What the hell am i even thinking, jungkook get a hold of yourself. You cant be feeling this way. *sighs* I think Im sick.                         *End of Jungkook's P.O.V*

——————————————————
Anddd this is it, end of the 3rd chapter. I try my best to update as soon as possible. I know my writing skills suck, and I'm seriously trying to improve it😬 and  to make it seem appealing to your guys. Just stay with me, that's all I can ask for😁
Love y'all💜💜