08

Jungkook's P.O.V
I was walking to the boys washroom when I saw Jennie and Y/N talking.hmm.. didn't these two break their friendship long time ago? I mean that's what happened before. Maybe Jennie's just trying to be nice to her, asking what might've have happened while she was gone...
I heard them talking about someone
and the atmosphere between them
seemed to be heated. I could see Jennie facing Y/N with Y/N's back to me.

Jennie saw me coming and a smile appeared on her face. Y/N seemed to be tensed up about something, for she didn't move a muscle.But one thing was clear that what ever happened wasn't for good.
"Who's yours? What are you two talking about." I asked, raising an eyebrow.

"oh nothing, I was just catching up with what happened while I was gone, but I guess some people don't change." Jennie said, glaring at Y/N and rolled her eyes.

Looking at Y/N , events from the past started flowing in my mind like an open book. I just wanted to scream at her, envy her for what she had done.
Wasn't I a good enough friend to her?
Did I do something wrong , perhaps something that hurt her? Our friend ship was unbreakable .We leaned on each other for legit everything.In all times.

Me, Y/N and Jennie were the most renown trio in our school. Every one knew about us and messing with either one of us meant messing with all three of us.I didn't need a guy friend because I had them.My best friends.Until obviously Y/N took advantage of this friendship.

"Come on. Ill take you to the cafeteria. I'm sure my friends would be happy to meet someone dear to me."I warmly grinned at Jennie, pulling her with me.

                      Y/N's P.O.V

   *At Night*

I wasn't hungry much, so i went to bed early.I didn't want to worry my parents with my condition infact I didn't want them to see me like this.

I still couldn't believe she had the guts to show up again,luring Jungkook against me yet again.. Ugh!! Why did she have to make my life a living hell.We three were best friends before something despicable happened.All thanks to Kim Jennie.Did I mean nothing to her.Was she using me all this time??

Jungkook and I had known each other ever since we were in diapers.He was the only friend I had till middle school.Then we became friends with Jennie in school.It was nice, just the three of us.We were inseparable.Everything was well until we grew up.

Jennie told me she started having feeling for Jungkook, it was weird to hear that coming from her but who was I to care. That's when she started acting all seductive and  lovey dovey around Jungkook. She started ignoring me making me feel small.But I didnt let it get to me.I thought it was just puberty or something.I started noticing she got jealous every time me and Jungkook were together to the point she threatened me to stay away from him,Emotionally blackmailing me.Obviously i didnt listen to her.I mean its normal for teenage girls to have a crush on a cute guy, and eventually they get over it.

Until one day......

*Flashback*

I went to the bathroom before going to the cafeteria for lunch.

"OK, Im back. Where's my phone?" I asked Jennie after coming out of the washroom."Oh sorry,here it is." she said all tensed up.It felt like something was wrong with her.Hmm..

We were having lunch in the hall when we heard gasps and muttering around the room.Everyone was checking their phones.

"Whats with them?" i asked Jennie.I dont no but i felt my stomach lurching like something was about to happen.Something wrong..

"I dont know." Jennie shrugged.
Several minutes passed until the entrance door opened wide and an angry Jungkook rushed in, walking towards us.He looked like a predator ready to attack its prey.He was upset, infact it looked like he had cried.

"What the fuck! Y/N!" he roared making me shudder.Never in my life had I seen Jungkook this furious.

"Jungkook, what happened?" I asked dumbfound idly. "Stop acting dumb,Y/N .I trusted you and this is how you repay me!?" he screamed. 

"Jungkook ah I uh."I seriously didn't have a clue what he was talking about.

" so you don't know what Im talking about hun? what do you think a ghost  would post something from your SNS ?hun?!"he shouted, Ive never seen him this broken before.

"I.HATE.YOU Y/N. Dont you dare try to show infront of me ever again!, you BITCH" he yelled and left...

It felt like someone had stabbed me with a knife multiple times, to the point I couldn't sense what's around me.I felt my vision getting blurry ,my head spinning, but how could I just give up this easily I had to know what made him say those words.I had to find the truth..

Gathering up my courage ,I quickly checked my SNS and saw a post , uploaded 15 minutes ago.

Its said : " My friend Jeon Jungkook's mother committed suicide due to severe depression, after she was repeatedly black mailed and physically abused by Mr. Jeon himself . I know you all must be shocked as I was when I came to know. But then the truth had to come out some day."

I looked up from the phone. No wonder Jungkook acted this way. He was extremely sensitive when it came to his mother.At the same time it felt like I was back stabbed by someone I blindly trusted.I know who it was there and then..She smiled at me evilly. Jennie, sitting right across from me.

"I warned you Y/N but I guess someone doesn't give a shit." She spat, walking away.
————————————————————
Hope y'all enjoyed this chapter💜💜
Vote if you found it interesting because more is yet to come😉