100. Thoughts

"How would you describe the past year?" Colby asked Sam which was sitting next to him in the couch. Both boys where the last ones up, as it was already way past midnight, the sun almost going up again.

"In one word, incredible." Sam smiled at his boyfriend.

"So many amazing and cool things happend this year and I can't wait to find out what this year holds."

"True, true, but what would you say where your top moments of 2018?" Colby asks softly, wrapping his arms around Sam's small frame pulling him onto his lap. Sam's head rested on Colby's shoulder.

"Besides talking to demons and almost getting caught getting some places?" Sam said smirking , "It was definitely fun to dye my hair and pierce my ears, even though this it was part of a challenge," Sam laughed thinking back to the day they filmed these videos,while touching one pierced ear with his hand.

"2018 was also the year you almost cried on camera, two times," Colby said chuckling a but at the end.

"True, but I one of these two almost crying moments was a real crying moment. Not the one where we where "hypnotised", the other one where I was in my room alone." Sam piped in and making small gestures with his hands as he said hypnotised, saying that it wasn't real.

"2018 was an emotional year, I mean we did vidcon, playlist live, toured and made so many trips, we met so many amazing and cool people from family, friends, to our fans and even complete strangers. We had so much fun and we saw so much new stuff, it almost feels like all of this was a dream 'cause it sounds to perfect to be true... this isn't a dream is it ?" Sam said looking up at Colby with big blue eyes.

"No it's not, babe" Colby said and pressing a sweetly lovingly kiss to his lovers lips. As they parted they stared into each others eyes with pure love.

"Thank you for an amazing year babe, I wouldn't have had it any other way,"Sam said smiling wide.
"But next time we have a prank war please don't die again, you really scared me back then,"
"Naww,I'm sorry but it was a really good prank and I just had to go with a boom, but as i am a good boyfriend i promise you i will never do such a prank on you again." Colby said looking Sam straight in the eyes so he can be sure he isn't lying.

They smirked at each other and leant in again for a sweet but short loving lip lock.

"What about you ?What would you say how your year was?" Sam asked cuddling further into Colby's body.

"Breathtaking"

"Like you said we went on tour, we took so many trips,we even went on this cruise with the entire house,.. we saw so much in the last year and we met so many new people it's just overwhelming thinking about how far we've come.. from two unknown boys to two guys who upload videos to the internet for people to watch. I'm so proud of what we've accomplished last year as for me hitting 1 million on Instagram same on my personal channel, as I'm also so proud of you for hitting 1 million on your channel but I'm also so proud of both of us 'cause our channel also hit 2 million subs. I'm just so happy to be here with you next to me , to have these amazing friends and all our strong and beautiful supporters all around the world by my side."

"That was beautiful" Sam said with watery eyes.

They lean in and press their lips together in a loving but passionate way. Not moving away from each others lips for quite a while.

"I love you and I hope we will stay together for a long long time," Sam said, pressing both boys foreheads together.

"I love you too and I wouldn't have it any other way as you just said" Colby replied smiling and giving Sam a quick peck on the slightly swollen lips.

"Let's see what 2019 has prepared for us"

_____________________

Thank you so much to everyone who read, voted and commented on his Solby One Shot Book.

It was great and so much fun to write these along with a few of my friends, which don't wanna be mentioned.

But like I said this book is now finished, I will start a new one but it will not be Solby or Sam and Colby related at all.

If you want to you can check my new book out when I start writing again but for now I'm taking a break.

Have a lovely 2019, I wish every single one of you the best.❤

I love you
Goodbye