78.Mr & Mrs Smith

based on the movie

Sam remembers when they first met.

He was on a mission in Italy to recover the plans to build a super nuke from the clutches of a criminal mastermind dubbed "Dancer".

It was hard, and he almost died, but he finished the job. But once he finished, Sam ran into a gorgeous man. That man's name was Colby, and it had to be love at first between them. Sam bought him a drink as an apology, yet ended up staying the night with Colby.

The sex--which was amazing--couldn't compare to anyone else he's ever had sex with. But all good things have to come to an end; his flight was that same morning.

Sam knew he had to see Colby again. He slipped out in the early morning, leaving the other man his private number. Once he got back into the country, Sam received a text from Colby, telling him to look behind him.

Apparently, they were on the same flight, and Colby lived in the same area.

Sam was overjoyed, to say the least. The slightly taller man of his dreams was there with him. Over time, Sam managed his missions and time with Colby very well.

Masquerading as an owner of a company, Sam was allowed free reign to do anything. Colby never suspected anything was off, and when Sam did a background check on his lover, he found he was squeaky clean.

Nine months past during their initial meeting, and Sam never grew bored of his boyfriend, whose job required him to travel on occasion.

Sam knew he had to do something. So, one night, he took them out to dinner, wooing Colby much like how he did when they first met. There, in the fancy restaurant in front of others, Sam proposed to Colby. He accepted happily.

Now, five years later, Sam points his pistol at Colby, who only aims one back at him. The truth is out now. Colby is the assassin Sam has been looking for for two years now, and Sam is apparently the spy that Colby has been instructed to eliminate at all costs.

This situation is fucked, but one must do what they have to do. Sam anticipates when Colby pulls the trigger, and ducks away in time, firing back.

Colby takes cover behind the couch. "Oh, baby, I'm disappointed. I thought you said you never miss."

"Different meanings, Honey." Sam quips back from his own cover. "Different meanings."

He springs out of cover, shooting at the sofa again. Damn, after this is all over, he's gonna have to by a new one. Sam reloads his gun, stealthily making his way towards Colby's last known location.

He shoots again, but Colby is not there. Unexpectedly, Sam's gun is kicked away from him, and he's punched hard in the face.

Colby's up in a fighting position, and Sam just chuckles. He swipes at the blood on his cut lip, and puts his fists up. "Okay, Colbys. Let's do this. Come to Daddy."

And it starts. Sam throws his fists out first with Colby dodging every strike. He's fast, and he's tall, but he's not invincible...right? That assassin agency is known to "enhance" their killers' senses and performance in battle.

Sam keeps going at it though, and manages to get a good hit on Colby. However, that doesn't faze him at all. His husband grins, and fights back.

Sam is able to duck away from most of the blows, but not all. Colby's fighting style is brutal, unlike anything he's ever seen before. He not hitting to cause serious injury, he's hitting to kill.

Caught off guard, Colby kicks Sam in the chest and into a glass cabinet filled with beautiful antiques. Someone's gonna have to pay for those. Sam falls, groaning.

Colby smirks down at him. "Who's your Daddy now, bitch?"

Sam chuckles, and quickly kicks Colby's legs out from under him. He takes advantage over this, and processes to punch him repeatedly. Sam thinks he's winning until Colby throws him off him.

They both spot their guns at the same time, and run for them. Now they're back where they started. Sam and Colby aim down sights at each other, panting and bleeding and bruised.

Just then, Sam realizes who he's aiming at. Sure, it may be an assassin, but he's also his husband, the one he fell in love with. He can't kill Colby, not even if he's the enemy now. Sam begins to lower his gun.

"No!" Colby growls. Tears threaten to leave his eyes. This is also hard for him. "Don't drop it! Come on!"

"No, baby" Sam says, putting it on the floor. He starts to walk slowly to him. "I can't do this."

"Yes, you can! Come on! Fucking kill me!"

"I'm not gonna kill you."

"You...coward."

As Sam reaches Colby, he snatches the gun away from him without hesitation. The brunette finally lets his tears fall down, and Sam kisses him madly.

Colby kisses him back with just as much want, throwing his hands into his hair. Sam picks him up, and Colby wraps his legs around his waist. Sam slams his back against the wall, still feeling and kissing on him. No matter what, the feelings they have, and the time spent with each other is real.

Colby rips their clothes off successfully, and they don't even bother making it to the bedroom; they fuck right there on the living room couch.

And on the floor.

And on the bookcase.

And on the kitchen counter.

And at the front door.

In the morning, Sam cooks them breakfast, marveling at the destruction he and his husband made last night. Damn, now he knows not to cancel any of Coby's DVR recordings. Colby comes up behind Sam, hugging him in nothing but his dress shirt and boxers. Last night was...fun, exhilarating to be honest.

"Since when did you start cooking?"

"Since now. Sit at the table, I'll be done shortly."

"Can't. We broke it."

Sam laughs. "Was that before or after the sex?"

"Mmmm..." Colby squeezes Sam's ass, whispering in his ear. "After."

They both laugh, aware of the danger that lurks just outside of the house. Since Sam has refused to kill Colby, he is now to be eliminated.

And since Colby has failed to take out his target, his agency will now come for him. Sam and Colby are both considered the best at what they do in their respective agencies.

And unknown to both parties, Sam and Colby are madly in love with each other, and will continue to be until the end of time.

"They'll be in the house in less that 30 seconds." Colby sighs. "And I was really looking forward to breakfast."

"Same here, Honey. Time to suit up. Hey, when we're done here, how about we go vacation in Hawaii."

Colby smiles as he pulls out a tactical shotgun from under the kitchen sink. "That sounds wonderful."

"Hawaii it is."