10.friends with benefits

"Colbae, I need a favor." Sam said, plopping down into my lap. I knew what he needed just by looking at his lust filled eyes.
I fell into roll as usual. "Oh really? And what might that favor entail?" He moved to straddle me and I ran my hands up his thighs.

"Well it involves me, you and your," Sam glanced down at my lap and gently ran his fingers over my crotch. "Friend." I sighed, my lips parted and he smirked knowing I had already given in. "What do you say baby?"

"You already know the answer," I replied, slipping my hands onto his ass and pulling him forward onto my crotch. He bit his lip, rolling his hips down onto me and I cried out in pleasure. Sam always knew how to make me hard and grinding was the best way. Sam placed his hands on the back of the couch and rutted down against my lap. I brought my hands up to the small of his back and dug my fingers into the perfectly smooth skin there. He groaned and his mouth hung open as he continued pleasuring us both.

"Sam" I said breathlessly. He slowed his movements and looked me in the eyes.
"Yes baby?" He slide one of his hands down my chest to my pants and popped the button. He smirked as he opened the fly on my jeans and dipped his hands into my pants. "What can I do for you," he said as he leant forward towards my ear.

"Bedroom," I whispered, my voice hoarse as I felt his hand grip my length.
"No I think I like it better out here don't you?" He nibbled at my earlobe, kissing down my neck and sucking a hickey onto my collarbone. "I could ride you while sitting on this couch, wouldn't you like that?" I bit my lip and moved my hands up to his shoulder blades, my fingertips hooking over his shoulders so I could pull him down harder onto my lap.

"We need lube then," I said, I pulled my head back to look at him, and I saw the lust flooding those blue eyes I couldn't seem to keep away from. He smirked and leant forward, inches away from my face.

"I'll go get it," his eyes dropped to my lips and I sucked in a breath. His eyes met mine again and I still couldn't breathe. His eyes were soft, though still clouded with lust, they were soft. He leant forward and kissed the side of my mouth, just to the right of my lips. I forgot how to breathe.

He jumped off the couch and walked into his bedroom to retrieve the lube from his bedside table. I was still in shock. He has never kissed me on my mouth.

"I can't wait to feel you inside me." Sam whispered in my ear, causing me to jump. "Relax baby," he traced his fingers over my chest as he walked around the couch, plopping down into my lap. "Mm so do you wanna help me out here or not?" His finger tips brushed gently across the crotch of his jeans, teasing both himself and me.

I reached forwards and undid the zip of his jeans and pulled his pants down off his ass, bringing his boxers down with them. I gripped his member, pumping him as he groaned in anticipation. He reached for the lube and coated three fingers with it, quickly pushing two inside himself. He moaned and I felt my cock twitch just at the sight. With my free hand I pulled my boxers off my crotch so I was fully exposed, and I began jerking us both off together.

"Colby" he dragged out the vowel, tilting his head back and adding the third finger already. "I want you in me so bad." He pulled his fingers out and smacked my hand away from my dick. He lubed me up, and inched forward so his ass was just above my dick.

I bit my lip, watching as he took me into his hand and guided himself onto my length. He sighed in relief once I was fully inside of him, placing both hands on my shoulders and wiggling around to adjust himself. Apparently, he hit his spot and he tensed up and moaned. His body tightened around my member and I bit my lip to contain the loud moan that threatened to escape. "Don't," he whispered as he pulled my lip from between my teeth. "I want to hear you."

I stared into his eyes and he did it again, his eyes dropped to my lips, but instead of meeting my eyes, he leant forward and kissed me. His lips were warm and the pressure of them against my own sent me reeling. As he moved his lips against my own, he brought his hips up and slammed them back down. He moaned into the kiss, but he didn't pull away when his lips parted from mine. My eyes were wide with surprise but they closed the moment his hand caressed my cheek. I grabbed his sides and pulled him closer to me making him have to crane his neck to keep our lips attached.

He kept wiggling his hips and dropping himself down onto my lap every time he lifted himself off. I barely felt anything below the waist, because my mind was completely focused on his soft lips against mind. One of my hands had curled into his hair, and it was smooth and silky and I wished I could run my hands through it forever.

He pulled back from me, his head tipping forward as he moaned obscenely. He pulled one hand off my shoulder and pumped himself as I assumed he got closer. I placed my hands on his hips and helped him keep moving on my length, feeling myself get closer with every drop of his hips.

"Sam" I groaned, gripping his hips tighter as I felt myself teetering. Sam moaned above me, his mouth right next to my ear, as he came over our stomachs. His head dropped onto my shoulder and he mumbled something I couldn't understand under his breath. He continued to move on me, letting me use his body even after he was finished.

"Fuck fuck fuck!" I groaned, digging my nails into his hips as I came, pushing his hips down as far as they would go onto my length and releasing into him. We were both panting and out of breath, but I felt a child like joy because my lips still felt the tingle from where his had been pressed against them.

______________________

As if he knew I couldn't move, he pushed me by the chest inside the apartment.

He slammed the door shut, loud enough to wake the neighbors, and pushed me up against the nearest wall. His mouth found mine and my dreams came true, if you will. He immediately slipped his tongue into my mouth and he tasted like mouth wash with the slightest hint of nicotine and I was in love with it already. While his lips were molded against mine, his hands were feeling around my chest and reaching the zipper on my pants as they got lower.

As his hands pulled my jeans down, he pinned me against the wall with his chest. I felt my neck straining as I kept our lips pressed together, not wanting to break away from him. He was brushing his fingers over my member through my boxers though, and I couldn't help the whimper that pushed our lips apart.

"Sam wait," I said after pulling away. He peered at me through his fringe, his mouth open as he panted and our breath mingling when he didn't pull far enough away.

"Colby let me show you that I love you, in the only way I know how." Sam dropped to his knees, his eyes never leaving mine. I pressed my hands to the wall and I didn't object when he pulled my boxers down. He took me into his hand, his eyes finally breaking away from mine so he could look at what he was doing. I bit my lip when he leant forward and wrapped his lips around my tip.

I sucked in air through my teeth when he started moving, and I felt his hand guide mine to the back of his head. I gripped at his curly hair, threading my fingers through the curls and pulling. He moaned around me, making me puff out a breath of air.

"Fuck Sam" I pushed my hips forward into his mouth, and that only encouraged him to go faster. Every time he would get to the end his tongue would run over my slit and I moaned louder because of it. His hands found my hips and he pulled them towards him, encouraging me to push them harder so I entered his mouth with more force.

I moaned loudly when he sucked his cheeks in, his warm, wet mouth constricting around my member. "Sam oh god." He moaned back, his eyes raising to meet mine as I came into the back of his throat. He didn't flinch, but his throat closed around my tip, making me shudder and close my eyes from pleasure.

He pulled off not to long after, standing up and leaning in close to me. I cracked my eyes open enough to see him leaning in, and I felt his lips press roughly against mine. He glided his lips across mine his nose bumping mine and his forehead knocking gently against my own.

I love him