6.Snowmobile

Elton, Corey, Colby and I were curently on a road trip through Utah and we were doing very crazy but cool stuff. Currently we all were getting ready for today's adventure : driving a Snowmobile
This will be awesome !

As we arrived at the place some guy told us how to drive. Elton just metioned that we only have two snowmobiles but their are four of us so we were playing a little game of rock paper scissors to see who would drive first. Corey and I won.

I was honestly scared that something maybe will happen to Colby, because of Corey s driving. Anyways after driving for about 5 minutes Elton noticed that Colby and Corey are not behind us anymore. I won't let Elton notice how much this bothered me and just turn this dam thing around.

But with my luck ...

We got stuck in the snow. The worst part it pictures of them being badly hurt were flashing before my eyes.
"We're been riding for like 5 minutes" "How did we do this already?" "Their, I don't even know where they are and we're stuck." "They might be dead and we are stuck in the snow." I was getting more and more curious about Colby and Corey I just hope they are okay.

After a little while Elton found a way to turn the snowmobile around and as fast as we could we were now driving all the way back .
"Their they are !" Elton shouted over the loud noise of the machine.

As I saw the scene before me I could started cry right their right now.
Colby was lying on the ground and Corey was down by the trees and it looks like he couldn't get up from down their .

"Elton you're helping Corey coming up and I'm helping Colby alright." "Yea"

I slightly panicked as I noticed that Colby wasn't moving at all and face down in the snow .
Quickly I turned him around and shaked him by his shoulders. No response. I quickly removed his and my own helmet and ski goggles. So that I can see him better.

Elton already helped Corey up that little cliff and now they where standing beside me looking at us worried. "We're trying to phone an ambulance" Elton informed me but I wasn't really listening I was just staring at Colby wating for him to finally open his gorgeous blue eyes .

But he didn't open them. Shaking didn't help so what can I do . What can I do . What can I do . What can I ... Wait How about. ...

I slightly leant over Colby and smacked him on the cheek. He didn't racked on this one either .
"Yea, hello we have an emergency here our friend fell of a snowmobile and I now lying on the floor completely out." I heard Elton talk to the ambulance.

"Sam is Colby's breathing constantly ?" Elton asked me.
I was shocked how did i forget to check if he was breathing ?!?!? OMG please don't be dead omg Colby. I was near tears by now .
"I don't know " my voice cracked as I answered Elton.

Shit I knew I forgot something. I leant over Colby to see if he was breathing. My heart started to speed up and my head stared to hurt I was so scared of the result. I was scared that my best friend might be dead in front of me .
...
Nothing . I felt like my heart stoped beating for a second . Colby . My best friend. ... He wasn't breathing."No" As fast as I could I placed my head on his chest listening for a heartbeat .

Yes .yes their was something . His heart. It was beating. He was still alive .Colby . My Colby. I slightly smiled. Now it's no time to waist . I slowly got down on his face and placed my lips on his. Omg they are so soft .

No , Sam concentration! I stared to breath air into his lungs and after the fifth time he stared to move. I let go of him and looked him straight in the eyes.

These eyes which fluttered open and revealed the blue colour of them which I leant to love . I smiled down at Colby . But now their was something new that bothers me. Beside Colby's head is blood not much but still.

Suddenly I felt the panic rise again .
"My head" Colby suddenly moaned out in obvious pain. I took his head in my hands and slowly turned it to the side. To my luck was it just a little wound but still it was bleeding petty bad. " Elton he is awake now but bleeding on his head "
I turned my head to Corey and Elton to see Corey passed out probably because of the blood because he can't see it . And Elton was still on the phone but now putting it down in his pocked again. Apparently he was done talking to the ambulance.

"They will be here soon, is Colby okay ? " He asked going over to Corey checking on him .
"Yeah I think so ." "Alright I'm gonna turn the snowmobile around so that we can follow the ambulance later."

I nodded and turned my attention back to my best friend. I leaned down and pushed a lose hair behind his ear. I noticed him staring at me so I looked up into his deep blue eyes .

It felt like hours in which we just looked at each other when suddenly Colby's eyes stared to flutter.
I was trying to keep him awake but nothing seemed to work .
Except.

Maybe it will work.

I got closer and pressed my lips on his for the second time today. To be honest I'm slightly shocked that he is reacting to the kiss but not to the shaking and slaps.

At first I was kissing him softly on the lips but apparently he wanted a bit more. Suddenly I felt his tongue running over my bottom lip. I opened my mouth slightly and let his tongue inside my mouth. The kiss got more passionate. As I now completely realised that Colby is alive and was actually kissing me back. I stared to kiss him with more force . I let my tongue dance with his and explored his mouth and let him do the same .

It was a kiss full of love and passion .
After we separated the doctor came and checked Colby's head .
He said it's okay but Colby should stop for today .
With that Colby and I put our helmets back on and got on one snowmobile. Elton and Corey , who woke up not long ago, on the other one .
Back at the hotel we changed into comfortable cloth and I laid down on the bed. Colby came over and cuddled up to my chest .
We were both closing our eyes drifting off to sleep.