71.In the middle of no where part 2

"Yeah-yeah. You can pay me back with tacos later," Sam chuckles and leans in for a kiss. Colby tastes himself, and never thought it was as arousal as it was. "How about i pay you back right now?" Colby says as he begins to push Sam back on the seat and lays his body against Sammy's. "I like the sound of that." Sam says with a smile." "Oh Shut up." Colby smiles.

~now~

Colby looked up into to Sam's ocean eyes. Trust, lust, love and so many more emotions where running though Sam's eyes all visible for Colby.

"Let's move this to the backseat shall we?"
With a simple nod Sam agreed.

______________________

Gasps escape his lungs, hands gripping smoth skin tightly, the chilly air chased away by the warmth of his best friend's body pressing him into the leather seat. "More, please, Colby," Sam plead softly, voice hushed in the softness of the night.

What he desires, Colby does not know. More kisses? Pleasure? The promise that they will always be together, forever. Colby gives Sam all that his heart has, he offers his body as pleasure, draws his hips back then pushes in again, once, then twice, slow and slow to draw out the pleasure that makes his baby's toes curl up.

They easily fall into a rhythm, to and fro, bump and grind. Bodies tingling with heat, soft puffs of breathes from their cherry red lips. Sam's fingertips find Colby's lips and brush across them feather-light. Colby smiles, tenderly kissing Sam's fingertips. "I love you, Sam."

Sam's heart kicks in his chest, Colby is sure to feel it by how close they are, chest to chest, foreheads pressing together, lips so near they can taste the love they share between them. Sam whimper-whines as the pleasure begins to coil tight in his tummy, but he doesn't take his eyes off his gorgeous friend not even when Colby's hips escalate into a brisk rhythm, jerky and frantic, and his pretty blue eyes close, warm ecstasy masking his handsome face.

Sam gaps on sharp inhale, his heart thundering madly behind his ribs as he watches his friend unwind, shaking and shivering on top of him, moaning his name like a heavenly prayer as the pleasure claims him.

Reaching up and clasping Colby's necklace, Sam pulls him down into a soft kiss. Their love is good, their love is pure, and the love they share makes their lives worth living for.

For years their love has been everlasting, well past the teen years and into adult. Now, grown, they are still lost in love.

Colby was blushing, his soft cheeks flushed rosy red. His lips were soft against Sam's, almost velvety soft, as he pressed little sweet gentle kisses to Sam's mouth. His hands roamed smoothly and slowly down Sam's broad back, caressing, fingertip mapping every inch of Sam's warm skin. His finger danced over the flesh feather lightly, leaving tiny little sparks of fiery love in their wake, making Sam cling tighter to him.

Colby's heart was skipping rhythmic beats and it felt as if butterfly were fluttering around in his belly. Love pure, heavenly love was in his heart and in his soul. He lay in Sam's arms, held in the warm embrace; it felt so good, pure and perfect, and loving, Sam's strong body pressing against his, Sam by his side-right where he was meant to be.

Sam's scent immersed Colby's scenes, aroma heavenly and heartfelt, and welcoming, wrapping him up warm like a snuggly soft blanket. It felt so wonderful to be in Sam's arms, for them to be intimately close; to be able to kiss Sam and touch him, and tell his best friend how much he loved him-to show Sam the love he felt for him.

Colby broke the kiss, breathless, smiling with a shy lopsided grin, gaze sweet and tender, and joyful as he looked into his friend's blue eyes. He rested his forehead against Sam's, smiling brighter when he felt his strong warm arms encircle his waist and pull him closer. Sam's eyes were warm and fond and Colby breathed in the warmth and grace of Sam's comforting and welcoming scent, feeling at home in Sam's arms. "I love you, Sammy."

"I love you too, Colbs." Sam nuzzled against his baby's cheek, pressing soft kisses to the soft skin as he held Colby in the embrace of his arms.

Smiling, dimples shinning, Sam pulled Colby down for another kiss, slow and wet and deep, lips tender on his lover's. His hand brushed Colby's and a thousand sensations seduced him. He held Colby's hand in his and kissed Colby's soft lips, his heart fluttering as he head Colby sigh with a soft hum of breath.

For the rest of the morning, they lay in the backseat of the car, holding tight to one another, kissing as they lay wrapped up in the love they felt for the other.