24.The Chapstick Challenge

The brown haired boy was currently sat on the couch of his and Sam's lounge. After hours of mindlessly scrolling through instagram posts he got bored. He didn't know what he was looking at. It was almost as if he was searching for something, but he just didn't know what. Nothing in particular caught his attention, that wasn't until he stumbled upon one post.

"Hey, Sam. Come check this out," Colby called out.

"What is it?" Sam asked from their room.

"Just come here. I have an idea," Colby says.

Colby hears his boyfriend's footsteps coming into the room. Sam peeks his head through the door.

"What?" Sam asks.

"Come here and look. I wanna do this for my next video," Colby replies.

Sam fully enters the room and plops down onto the sofa right next to Colby. He casually puts his arm over Colby's shoulder and leans toward his screen.

"'The Chapstick Challenge'?" Sam reads out loud. "What is that?"

"It's basically where person A tries on a bunch of different Chapstick flavors and person B doesn't know what it is and has to guess which flavor the Chapstick was," Colby explains.

"That seems cool. But how do you guess the flavor? Does person A put it on person B and they're blindfolded or something?"

"They just have to kiss."

"Oh! That sounds fun. I want to do that," Sam says excitedly.

"Alright, I'll just need to buy some weird flavored Chapstick and then we can do it."

Colby received the package of his variety of Chapsticks that he had ordered online the other day. He went to get the package as Sam was currently in Colby's room setting up the camera and the rest of their film equipment for Colby's new video.

Sam had just heard him and goes to greet his boyfriend. "You're back. Shall we get started now? I have everything set up and my lips are ready to be smooched."

Colby stares at him before snorting. "Please don't ever say that again."

Sam laughs and says, "Well did you get everything?"

"Yeah, I'm surprised at how many different kinds of Chapsticks you can get online." Colby shrugs as he says his next few words. "And I'm not sure if you're going to like a few of these."

"Oh no, don't make me regret this."

"We'll see."

"Hey what's up guys!" Colby said as he did his signature hand signal.

"So as you guys can guess already from the title of this video, I'm going to be doing The Chapstick Challenge! Now I don't know about you guys, but I am really excited for this, because I bought a bunch of random and strange flavors and my lips are super moist."

"Please don't say that, Colby," Sam says off the camera.

Colby laughs. "Right. Well I obviously can't be doing this alone, so I'm going to need Sam to sacrifice his lips for me."

Sam walks through the camera shot and sits with Colby on the couch. "Hey guys!" Sam said while waving towards the camera.

Sam looks towards Colby. "So who's going to be the one that has to guess?"

"Sam, I'm the one who bought these. Of course you're going to guess, I already know what flavors I got," Colby says.

"Oh, right." Sam laughs.