87.Finally ~ part 1

"You're captain needs your help right now so since you're the only one left here it's your duty to take care of him. If I were you would not take it as lightly as you are. I advise you to go there and get that man to his bed."

Sam closed his eyes for a second and exhales. He gives Jake a nod, and slams his tray on the counter and makes a beeline to where Brock is.

The brown-haired man is splayed on the table, his arms crossed under his head. San pats him lightly on his shoulder.

"Mmm," is the only sound that comes out of him. Brock raises his head Ayer a few seconds and a droopy smile takes over his face.

"Come on big guy stand up." He makes to take Brocks arm but the man moves it away.

"Are we going somewhere fun? Are you hung to take advantage of me?" He makes what he thinks is a confused face, but Sam just finds it stupid.

Sam snorts, "I'm gonna get you to bed"
Brock tries to wiggle his eyebrows, but they only move once, "are we ganna do the S.E.X.?" He spells the word, elongating the s on the x.

"Sure," Sam frowns jokingly.

He grabs Brocks arm again and puts it around his shoulders. He weighs more than he looks, even though his wide shoulders and tall body should already confirm it.

They take each step carefully, Sams air punched out of his body from the captain's weight. He makes Sams job even more difficult by laying on top of him more. He sniffs on his hair and Sam hates that he likes it.

"Mmmm, you smell good." Brock comments. Sam doesn't say anything but just starts climbing the stairs one by one. After what seems an eternity later they are finally on the second floor.

"You have the key?"
Brock nods jerkily, "front pocket. Don't touch my peepee, just get the keys."

Sam snorts again, and just shoves his hands there and takes the object. He sees the number carved on it and walks down to room number 13.

It's even harder opening with how much Brock is laying on him, and bops Sams nose trying to be funny.

As soon as the opens the door, Brock regains his posture, shoves him inside and closes the door. He grabs Sam by the shoulders and shoves him on the back of the door.

His smile is sinister and Sam widens his eyes when he feels the key clicking shut. He realizes that Brock was just acting drunk. He tries pushing him away but the man doesn't budge.

He comes near Sams' face and lucks the tip of his nose.

"We are finally alone"

____________________

The room feels hot. Lit by various candles placed on different surfaces of the space. It is not a big place, only a bed and a dresser in it.

His chest is moving quickly with every sharp breath he is taking. Brocks gaze makes him feel hot me than it should. He feels numb and unable to push the Captain away, looking back at him.

Sam is staring at this face, memorizing every little detail on it, every single emotion that is shown. The Captain's eyes are a deep dark blue, pupils just slightly dilated, that if Sam looks for a long time to can see his reflection in them.

Brocks' lip is curled up, half forming a smile and half an amusement. They look à dark pink, is lower lip shining from how much be must've been biting and licking them. They look so inviting that Sam is having a hard time to stop himself and not kiss him.

His hot breath hits Sam at the underside of his chin and makes his stomach tug with anticipation. He knows what the captain wants, and Sam is afraid he won't be able to resist for long.