83.falling of stage and more

Colby POV

Tomorrow we were performing on a pier at the beach with the roommates as a special show. We were hoping our fans would actually show up because we put out the invitation quite late.

Currently everyone was asleep and I was just on my phone, I a few hours we had to get in a car and be on our way to the beach and we'd book hotels for the night. I'd be sharing a room with Jake while Aaron and Sam shared and Corey and Devyn shared. I was kinda disappointed though because I wanted to share with Sam.

________________________

We were at the pier now and we were setting it up so it was safe. We also set up all the equipment and microphones with help of specialists. When it was time to perform we did a group circle. I was standing next to Sam so I tightened my grip on his hip. If you hadn't figured it out yet I had a little crush on Sam, but I didn't think it would last. We all walked out one by one.

Jake, Aaron, Corey, Me and Sam. We did our thing and joked around and talked about this or that. (A/N I have no idea what they are doing at their shows)
We even sang "We Love Our Friends" and surprisingly to us everyone who showed up sang along and it put smiles on our faces.

As we where getting to the middle of the song , I felt that something bad would happen. I don't know whether it was because we were dancing on a pier surrounded by water or because I was just being anxious.

But as we carried on with the song and we got to a instrumental part we extra put in there, everyone was going crazy. Me and Sam were dancing together near the edge of the pier before his foot slipped. I went to grab him before he hit is head and we both fell into the water.

I was under Sam who was unconscious and he kept us sinking down. I tried to move us and could hear the music stop and shouting. I grabbed Sam's face and could see blood seeping our of the wound so I took my shirt off and wrapped it around his head, I then placed my arms securely around his waist before trying to swim up to the surface. It was very difficult to swim up when my grip on Sam kept slipping but I was relieved when I saw a head of pink hair swimming towards us.

I was slowly losing my breath but I nodded at Jake when we made eye contact. He slipped his arms around Sam's torso and helped me carry him out the water. Before we reached the surface though I had gone down to Sam's feet to push him up but before I could I inhaled the water.

I could feel my eyes water before closing them, I felt someone garb me and yank me up. When I reached the surface I started coughing like crazy and water was flowing out of my mouth, Aaron grabbed ahold of me and helped me out the water where I was greeted by Corey.

I looked around and could see Jake doing CPR on Sam and when I saw him go down to give him breath and when I saw their lips touch, I couldn't help but become extremely jealous.

Sam coughed into Jake's face before grasping his shirt in his hands. Aaron got me a blanket before I was placed in the car , shortly after the door opened and Sam was placed next to me. I placed my blanked over him and he cuddled into me.

"Thanks " he said as he nuzzles his head into my shoulder and traced my collarbones.
"What for?" I replied back as I gently rubbed circles on his now exposed stomach, because I rolled his shirt up.

"For helping me out back there " he mumbled into my shoulder, I smiled
"Anytime Sammy ,anytime" I said as I kissed his forehead.
"I asked Jake if I could room with you tonight before he brought me on here, said I needed to stay warm while they sorted out the event. Is that alright with you ?" He said as he looked up into my eyes.

I nodded before saying "Of course ,you are always welcome to room with me" he smiled sweetly at me before pecking my lips and laying on me again. I was frozen, my crush had just kissed me.

I took my hand and brushed it over my lips without thinking and smiled but I didn't realise Sam looking at me with a smirk.
"You've kissed plenty of boys before Colby." He said with a puzzled look but I could see his smirk.

I blushed a bit before saying
"Just you're special Sammy" we just carried on sitting thier absorbing each other before the door opened and the rest of the roommates filed in. Aaron and Jake had changed from thier wet clothes but me and San were still in our wet clothes and shivering without even noticing.

As everyone sat down we were driving back to the hotel.

Once we got back to the hotel, me and Sam went to my room to get clean and warm. We both debated on who would shower first but San kept saying I should just go, so I did.

Half way through my shower I started singing some random songs very loudly that I didn't hear the door open or hear Sam get in the shower behind me until I felt his hands around my waist.

I jumped and spun around in his arms, he laughed a little before saying
"Sorry but you were taking your time and I was freezing so I thought I'd join you" I just smiled at him before he spun around again and he got under the running water.

"It's fine Sam" I said as I squirted shampoo in his blonde hair. He smiled at me before massaging his hair into the shampoo. "By the way Colbs, you have a great ass" he said before washing the shampoo out. O smirked at the back of his head.

"So do you" I said as I glanced down at his ass. He caught my gaze he smiled before shaking his butt in my face. I laughed at him before getting back under the water . We bth just stood under the water together before I sat down under it and hummed again.

Sam stood in front of me humming along. Over time we just kept covering each other in body wash and singing songs we didn't even know we knew.

But being in the shower with Sam naked just made me fall in love with him even more because he was perfect, on the inside and the out. I finally cracked and pinned him to the wall of the shower before crashing our lips together, he moaned into the kiss before threading his fingers through my hair.

My hands found there way down to his ass where my hands massed the skin. "You really do like my ass,don't you?" He mumbled against my lips before kissing me again. I only hummed into his mouth while we carried on making out. We ended up losing track of time and spend over 2 hours in the shower together naked and by the time we got out we looked like wrinkled old men.

But no matter what happend in the future I knew from that day onwards I'd always have Sam by my side. Together forever was our love you.