9.Stripper

Sam is a businessman and very stressed sometimes .
His friend gave him a adress to a club in which he could relax .
The minute he stepped in the club, Sam had an urge to turn around and catch a taxi back home. In fact, he could've made it out of the club if he hadn't promised to give it a try and Sam always keeps his promises .
Sam walked to the back of the club .
The piece of paper in his hand to check to which room he have to go.

13

"Here is it " Sam mumbled and walked into a dark room.
There was not much a sofa and some dimmed pink and blue lights .
"Ah, so you're Sam." Sam hears a voice and jumps. A man that looked younger than him was stood right behind him with a smirk on his face. If Sam was honest, the guy was actually very attractive. He had brown hair and wide, almost innocent eyes to match.

"Yes, that's me? And you are?" Sam was almost trembling. As you can tell he is not often in clubs like this .
The man smiles at Sam, amused that he acts as if he didn't have a clue on what's happening.
"My name is Colby and I am here to please you, Sam." Colby smiles once again, watching Sam's blue eyes grow wide.

"Please?" Sam asks, almost hesitantly. Did his friend really pay a stripper to keep him of off stress ? He is going to have a long talk with Corey at some point.
"Yes, sir," Colby states instinctively. This Sam guy was going to be fun to ruin. "Just sit back and enjoy the time we have together. We're running on limited time now, baby."

Sam gulps as Colby guides him to the sofa. Colby sits Sam down and climbs onto his lap.
"I'll make you forget about your stress for a little bit," Colby whispers in Sam's ear, licking the shell of his ear. Sam shivers beneath him, his eyes closing as he feels Colby's hands start to roam his chest.

Sam's breath starts to become shallow as Colby drew circles around his abdomen, progressively going lower and lower.
Sam was starting to get impatient with Colby and lifted his hands to try and speed up the process.
"No touching, babe" Colby bites his lips, looking deep into Sam's lust filled eyes. Sam whimpers as Colby starts kissing his neck, slowly grinding into Sam's crotch. Colby smirks as he feels Sam try to lift his hips towards Colby, trying to create some kind of friction.

But no, Colby is a fucking tease and Sam is fun to play with and Sam doesn't know how long he can last. He starts sweating and he aches to have some kind of contact with his dick, but Colby is refusing to give it to him.

"Awww, you look a little flustered, Sammy. Do you want more?" Colby asks, almost giggling when he sees how fucked out Sam looked. All Sam could do was nod, tears almost leaking from his eyes because he was so hard. He needed something, anything, preferably the beauty in front of him, and he wanted it now.

"Well that's a little too bad. It looks like our little time is up," Colby says, getting up from Sam's lap. He was a little disappointed. He actually wanted to go all the way with Sam, but teasing him was good while it lasted.

"When you start something you should end it . " Sam whispered in Colbys ear and start to kiss it and leaving hot kisses down his neck and collarbone.
Colby moaned at the sudden movement and leant into the touch .
"Show me what else you can do with that pretty mouth of yours ."
He turned around and kissed Sam full on the lips ,with his tongue passed through the other boys full pink lips which are softer than they look like .

Sam slowly guides Colby over to the sofa and starts to pull down his tight panties .
Colby meanwhile , let his hands fly over Sam's body they are just evrywhere.
As he ended up at Sam's jeans he startet to open it and slowly pit them down just like the tease he is.