3.1

||

||

His legs shook as he released into his silicone contraceptive, his eyes squinted shut and his mouth fighting hard to shut, only to be battling uncontrollable moans.

"Eunmi-ah-"

Another moan.

He gives up his strength and his body falls on mine, his heavy breath and grunts fan against my oily skin. His beating pulse now against mine as his chest rests on my chest.

"When did you learn how to do that?"he lets out a shaky chuckle as I attempt to compose myself and get my breath back, he pulls back and rests his head on my bare chest.

"I shalt not let you in on that, it's confidential."Is all I reply with, he groans in annoyance. I jokingly attempt to remove his head from chest but he fights back, grasping my hands and adjusting his head back onto my chest, he lets my hands fall on his tousled and wet hair.

"Go away with your Shakespearean.."he lets out in a tired sigh, his eyes fighting to stay open as I run my fingers through his messy locks, hums escaping his pretty lips.

"I shalt not."

He giggles and playfully kicks my legs.

Then there was a knock.

We both jerked up and covered ourselves, Jungkook buried himself in the covers whilst I threw on his oversized shirt. I gently opened the door to witness Hoseok slouching and leaning against the door, bags under his sleepy eyes and his blanket falling from his weak grip, he resembled a zombie.

"Could you both keep it down next time? Some of us have work in less than 2 hours.."he scolds in a raspy tone and I gulp and apologise repeatedly, fearing for what he'd say next and hoping he'd just go back to sleep.

"You both have been at it since we all went to bed. You do realise that I can hear everything, even the smallest creak on the floor!"he leans closer to intimate me, his eyes wide and his lips  playing the opposite of a sweet and bright smile.

"Everything?"Jungkook's head shoots up from across my double bed, his tired doe eyes shocked and mouth in a 'o' shape. Apart from this mortifying situation, Jungkook looked adorable.

"Everything,"Hoseok glared at Jungkook over my shoulder and took a couple of steps forward. "- and seriously...Shakespearean?"

I tried so hard not to laugh, so damn hard.

"We're sorry for disrupting your sleep.."Jungkook stood up and walked toward us, he rested his hand on the wall and the other on the small of my waist. He tried remaining serious when Hoseok gritted his teeth at him. I never realised how scary Hoseok could be when he's pissed off.

"Here just go back to sleep, we won't make anymore sound."I stated seriously and linked his arm and guided him back into the living room where his pull out bed was and he looked down at me in confusion, his eyes were fixed on me after I let go of his arm and patted his bed.