0.8

"Fool.."
-
"Yoongles!"I raced towards Yoongi whom just walked into the apartment, his balance struggling as both of his hands were clutching onto two suitcases and a rucksack on his back. I grabbed one of the suitcases from his grip and threw it onto his bed. "Yah, don't throw my stuff around!"

"Yeah whatever, give us a hug!"I pulled him into an embrace, I was so happy to see him. "Why is the living room in a mess?"

"Ah, me and Taehyung sunbae had a movie night and we slept there.."I stated, my head resting on his shoulder. "Wait-what? Together?"he pulled away and gazed at me sternly. "No, he slept on the couch and I slept on the floor.."

"You should've been on the couch, your back must be strained now-"

"Not at all."I lied.

"Mhm..I'm really going to believe that."he replied sarcastically, hitting off of my shoulder as he effortlessly walked past me, I scoffed. There's Yoongi.

"Is Taehyung gone home? How long ago?"

"Honestly I don't know, he must've left early this morning."I exhaled before grabbing the ruffled duvets and placing them in my room. I jumped in fright as two hands rested on my shoulders and began to message them.

"Yoongi-"I was about to rant but was interrupted by his thumps digging hard circles into my back, which felt oh so amazing, I didn't want him to stop.

I had to stop myself from moaning.

"So, do you want to go out for something to eat?"

-
"Baby photos..lemme see them."

"I left the photo album in my rucksack..sorry not sorry."

"Ugh..now I can't wait to go home."I chuckled as he slurped his noodles, he looked at me with his usual judgmental expression, it was cute though.

"I can show you mine too..if you want?"

"You were probably an ugly baby, right?"

"Right."I went along with his teasing, if I reacted he would just go on, and I tend to react all of the time. "What have you been up to while I was gone?"

"I went partying with Natalie, and Taehyung."I hesitantly said Taehyung's name, I knew Yoongi wasn't very fond of him so, I was quite unsure if I should reveal that I was partying with him the whole time.

"Oh and..how was that?"

I swear is this an interrogation?

"Fun..yeah, fun."I nodded, I just have suspicious and awkwardness written all over my face, Why do I bother when he can see right through me?

"How many girls did Taehyung score?"

"About two."

"Two?"

"Okay fine, Five."I admitted, Taehyung was just a chick magnet and of course he wouldn't sleep with all of them, I'm sure he didn't want to catch any sexual transmitted diseases. This isn't some cliche 'I sleep with 20 girls a week' sort of thing, he wasn't that horny.

"Why am I not surprised."Yoongi chuckled as he robbed a chicken skewer from my plate, at that moment I wanted to rescue the little guy (skewer).

"How many girls have you slept with, Yoongles?"I lean forward and stare at him intimidatingly, of course not intimidatingly enough because he wasn't phased. "That's confidential."

"Ah come on, I would tell you!"

"Would, you're still a virgin?"

"You already know I am."I scoffed, he teasingly grinned. We talked some more, catching up I should say, but I didn't mention the boy I crossed paths with, Jungkook. I didn't want to Yoongi to interrogate me anymore or make a big deal about it.

"How's your mother and father? Business going good?" I smiled wholeheartedly as I brought up his mother and father, they are such sweet people, especially his mother.

"Yes, the business is going smoothly and they're doing good. They were asking for you too."he replied with a small smile and I grinned at that. "Awh."

I suddenly see Yoongi's expression turn, he looks over my shoulder, I wave my hand in his face. "What are you looking at?"I ask, Yoongi averts his attention back to me. "Well, some guy is just staring at your back for some strange reason..do you know him?"

I look over my shoulder to see Jungkook looking at his surroundings awkwardly, I turn back to Yoongi.

"You're seeing wrong?"

"No, he was just staring at the back of your head and when you turned he looked away, I swear!-"

I pulled out my phone as Yoongi carried on ranting, I clicked on Jungkook's contact and began texting him.

Me: Were you staring at me?

Jungkook: I didn't know if it was you or not, sorry.

Me: ah~ okay :)

Jungkook: is that skewers I see?

Me: you're seeing correct.

Jungkook: I want some.

Me: You should've ordered them in the first place, what are you eating?

Jungkook: look for yourself .

I put down my phone for a spilt second and looked over my shoulder to see Jungkook doing hand gestures at his kimbap, I tried hard not to giggle.

"Are you even listening?"

I snap my attention back to Yoongi, who is looking at me with furrowed brows. "Yeah, What?"

"I was talking about how we should have another roommate, you know-"

"Wait what?"

"Another. Roommate."Yoongi repeated through pauses.