2.2

Today is Friday and I'm trembling in my shoes, I haven't seen Taehyung since that night when he jumped in the taxi with me. I was nervous about how everything would play out.

Jungkook intervened in my thoughts, his words and our little role play caused me to giggle. Thinking about him seemed to have put me at ease, I even forgot that I should be putting on my shoes at this second because it wouldn't be long before he would be here to pick me up. I took one last glance in the mirror and sighed before leaving my room.

"Let me guess, date with Jungkook?"Namjoon asked as I met him in the hall, he smiles as he points both of his index fingers at me. I bit my lip at the realisation that people think Jungkook and I are together. When in reality, we're not.

"Uh..no, actually I'm hanging out with Taehyung sunbae."I'm replied and he purses his lips and nodded. "Oh, well..have a good time!"he cheers before continuing his way down to his and Yoongi's room. "See you later, Namjoon shii."I bid him a farewell before leaving the housing apartment and outside to a patient Taehyung. His form leaning against the car and his gaze was elsewhere as he doesn't notice my presence, just yet.

"Sunbae."I let out softly and he snaps his attention to me, a smile forming on his lips as I trot towards him. He extends his arms out, waiting to receive a hug.

His sweet aroma filling my nostrils as I wrap my arms around him, I sigh and tingle at his touch, but it felt like any old friendly hug. "Eunmi-ah, it's great to see you again."he tightened his warm grip around me. "Ditto."I chuckle and he releases me, opening the car door for me.

"What movie are we seeing?"I smiled a wide smile as I fasten my seatbelt and Taehyung giggles at my childlike excitement. "One of the new chapters of the conjuring. Remember the last chapter we saw? Your reaction was something else."he laughed as he started the car and drove off.

"It wasn't that scary.."I lied and he scoffed. "Yeah, keep lying to yourself, Eunmi."he smirked and I playfully punched his shoulder, he pulled a sore expression as he clutched his shoulder.

"Yah, did you bring more snacks for the movies?"

"You bet."he quickly glances at me then back on the road, a smile still displayed on his lips. We always sneaked more snacks into the movies as the prices for their snacks would either be too expensive or they just didn't have what we wanted. I giggled as he pulled out a full bag pack from the back seat and placed it on my lap. "I got some of our favourites."

As I opened the bag, my eyes widened at the sight of skip and tayto crisps, varies of chocolate and etc. My mouth watered at the sight. "You're the best."I praised him and ruffled my hand through his tousled hair. "I know."

-

I squealed with excitement as we found our seats and sat down, waiting patiently for the ads to disappear and for the horror to start.

"Okay, the movie is about to start. Let's role play, why not pretend I am Taehyung?"Jungkook suggested as he pursed his lips and cocked his eyebrow, I scoffed and shook my head. "Hey, it's practice."He reassured and I sighed. "No, I can't pretend you're Taehyung. Just give me pointers."I replied and he nodded. "So, will I put on a deep voice?"

I giggled at my sudden flashback, I look to my side to see Jungkook with his teasing smile and wrinkled eyes. Taehyungs brows furrowed as he looked at me in confusion, just gazing at him and giggling. He waved his hand in my face. "Eunmi, you okay?"

I shook my head slightly to witness a confused but smiling Taehyung, I had saw Jungkook as Taehyung in that moment. I turned away and my heart skipped a beat, why was I all of sudden thinking and seeing hallucinations of him? Damn him.