2.4

[Smutty smut smutttttt]

|||

"Eunmi..."

Jungkook breathlessly moaned as I trailed my parted lips down his neck, chest and stomach. I leaned back as I wrap my grip around him, slowly messaging his hard and veiny erect.

"Fuck..."he I dug his finger tips down along his face in frustration, he didn't like to be teased. But who does?

I blow softly before licking his tip, his back arches as I lick up along his long length and finally wrapping my lips around his head, he bites his lip as he sucks in air.

"More.."he let out and I smirked before bobbing my head slowly up and down as I tried to take in his whole length, letting out a pop as I parted from his now wet erect.

He hums as he licks his lips, he sits up and cups my jaw before attaching his lips to mine, his hand running through my messy bob.

He suddenly lied back again and grabbed me by the waist and guides my body to turn, he tightens his grip around my thighs as he lowers me down, I gasp as his tongue touched my wet and heated core. His body tenses as I wrap my lips around him again, bobbing my head up and down at a now faster paste as he pleasures me.

My body spasms as he enters his tongue in and out of my core, I try hard to hold in a moan as he adds a finger, his tongue now licking and sucking my erect clit.

"Jungkook, fuck-"

Ecstasy.

Jungkook smirked as he heard me moan his name, this appraisal caused him pay more attention to my throbbing clit. My head falls back as my legs grow weak and waves of pleasuring run through my naked body. Neglecting his penis, I decided to be even with him.

I lick his length before sucking his pink head, I lightly spat on it as I rubbed it in, he grunts into my womanhood area as I repeatedly lick his hard length, after giving it another long suck, I was surprised when I parted and white liquid ejaculated. He breaths heavily after his release, I sat up and turned around to face his hot and bothered form again.

He holds my waist again, lifting them up before lowering me down. My lower body jerks as his penis rubs down my clit before entering, my walls tighten around him as his hips jolt up and down at a fast pace. My head falls back as he thrusts hard, his hands roaming my body until they finally land on my chest, rubbing my hard nubs before groping and fondling them. I message my clit as he slows down the pace but takes hard and long thrust, causing me to have my second orgasm.

He lifts my waist and takes his erect out, allowing me to fall beside him in a sweaty and panting mess. He grabs the duvet and throws it over our exposed bodies, my eyes grow heavy as he runs his hand in my hair and messages a spot on my head, it was incredibly soothing. His overall touch was soothing. I felt safe in his arms.