0.6

Watching him in awe was what I did best. He could look innocent one minute and the next...purely desirable. I want him to have his way with me, but instead we're sitting on a messy kitchen counter at a mutuals frat house. Great.

"Taehyung."

"Mhm?"

"Can we go somewhere-"

"Guys, we're all starting a game of odds!"a guy roared as he peeped through the doorway, we hopped off of the counter and followed him into the living room where everyone sat in a circle and from the lack of room, most slumped on the couches. Taehyung sat down in the circle and tried making space for me to sit beside him, he successfully made room-since I had a small ass, I could fit.

"Okay who's going first?" Jun myeon clasped his hands together as he glanced around the room, nobody was volunteering. Kim Jun-Myeon aka Suho, lived in this frat house with several other boys, of course, he was the host of this house party. Seemingly enough he was a friend of a friend of Taehyung, since Taehyung was liked by many-aka..he was popular, Jun myeon invited him.

"What's your name? I don't think I've seen your face before.."Suho called out and nodded in my direction, I gulped and flinched, almost as if I was to jerk up. I really didn't want to be the centre of attention right now but what did I expect? I was taking part in a game where I'm somewhat going to be in the centre of attention.

"Name?"

"Eunmi.."I replied, quiet but audible enough for him to hear. He smiled.

"Well Eunmi, what are the odds of you....-"

"Remember, it's just a game."Taehyungs hot breath fanned my ear as he leaned in and whispered, his deep and raspy voice filled my ears.

My eyes unintentionally met Suho's and he smirked, he was still thinking of an odd. Out of nowhere Jungkook entered the room, pulling everyone's attention, his leather jacket rested on his shoulder and his masculine hands clutching it effortlessly, he's eyes happen to meet mine and he gently smiled to himself.

"Jungguk-ah, why so late? Ah but you're just in time for a game of odds, any suggestions to what I should ask this...fine lady?"Suho said, averting his smirking eyes towards me, I tensed and scooted closer to Taehyung passively, Taehyung quickly noticed. He knows me too well. A sensation of warmth hit me once Taehyung rested his arm over my shoulder, I guess to throw Suho off, it seemed as if it worked. "What are you doing?"I asked him in a quiet whisper, he leaned in and smiled. "Maybe he won't get you to do an odd with anyone else since he might suspect that you're with me. Maybe it'll work maybe it won't."he explained, he began to fiddle with my fingers. This was to show Suho that we were 'really' close.

"Eunmi. What are the odds of you....going upstairs and have a full on makeout session with...."

"I don't really want to play this anymor-"

"Jungkook! Now, go upstairs for maximum half an hour or less and we'll just continue the game whilst you both...do your thing. Bye.."Suho grinned mischievously and waved before calling out someone else's name. I glanced back at Taehyung whom was paying attention to Suho already.

I guess Taehyung's little plan was hopeless.

I nervously followed Jungkook upstairs, he lead me down the hall and into an random bedroom-which was messy and had a lingering aroma, ew. It was like deja vu from the other night with Taehyung. We sat at the end of the bed awkwardly, avoiding eye contact.

"So.."

"..."

"I'm getting the feeling..you don't want to do this...with me."Jungkook stated with a small chuckle, I bit my lip and gazed at him. "I mean...I was sort of hoping it would be-"