3.3

"Exclusive?"

"Exclusive?"

"Yes. Sort of like a theme too, we have to show up in sleepwear—like a pyjama party....I think?"I try my best to explain as I attempt to recollect my thoughts, Jungkook frowned.

"Wait.."

"What?"I ask as his fingers that were once intertwined with mine, loosened and detached. I feared what he'd say next, would he be disappointed or jealous over the fact that I had been alone with Taehyung?

"Could...I wear my baby blue onesie?"he stood up and stared at me, waiting for a response before running to my wardrobe, I chuckled at his childlike actions. His doe eyes lit up and his grin growing wider, he giggled with excitement and turned to root in the shelves and hanged clothes.

"Cute...but not exactly. The theme is red."I jokingly sighed and Jungkook scoffed, his head shaking. "Nu huh...this won't do, we shall turn up in white."

"Why?"I took to laugh, my brows knotted with confusion.

"It'd be nice to stand out."he ditched the wardrobe and sat beside me, his eyes on the ground and his fingers trail and make shapes on my arm.

"You know I don't like being centre of attention, Jungkook-ah."I groaned and gripped his sleeve like a pleading child, Jungkook smirked and grabbed my wrist before pulling me in closer to him.

"You're cute when you whine and complain."Jungkook grins before pecking my lips and then finally pulling away, he glances into my eyes that begged him to kiss me again. I bring my palm to his cheek before leaning in for a wholehearted kiss, our lips locking before it deepens. I part from his lips and smile before biting my bottom lip, he gazes into my eyes intensely before they land on my crimson lips.

"Who ripped out page 6!?"

We jolted apart at the sound of Hoseok howling. He was having another tantrum over Jimin tearing out pages of the best nude models and pornstars. It has become a regular occurrence and it seems to get funnier and funnier but a killer interruption and disturbance. For Jungkook and I anyhow.

"Who do you think?"I muttered under my breath before planting another soft kiss on Jungkook's glossy parted ones, his eyes fall heavy as the kiss deepens and becomes more passionate.

"Her boobs look like they're about to explode!"Jimin cackles while Hoseok chases him around the apartment, we could hear their racket and it was getting on our nerves. We seem to have no peace and quiet to do our own thing nowadays. Then this thought.

This thought has crossed my mind a couple of times these past few days.

Possibly getting my own place.

But I could never do that to Yoongi, we've had this living plan since we were young. Also, I don't think I could ever live by myself and without having him with me.