0.1

————
I was surrounded with swaying and sweaty bodies, all clustered together. I felt suffocated. My eyes lit up once Taehyung sunbae was in view, he made his way towards me. I feel nervous as he grabs hold of my wrist and leads me through the crowd and to the staircase, he lets go of my wrist and goes up the stairs, I gulp as I didn't know what to do in this situation and I don't want to act oblivious to what could possibly happen.

"Eunmi.."he calls out almost in a whisper, I hesitantly make my way up the staircase. You're probably wondering as to why I was shitting myself, well you see, I'm a virgin and he's not. He's more experienced and I don't want to disappoint him. "Sunbae."I said with my head to the ground, I gently grabbed hold of his arm as he was about to open an anonymous bedroom door. "I'm a virgin.."I confessed with a frown, he just looked at me. "I know."he responded. To my surprise, he opened the door and walked in, his masculine hands unbuttoning two or three buttons from his silk top. I couldn't help but stare in awe as he unbuckled his belt, it then occurred to me what we were about to do. I gulped.

"I'll go easy on you."he muttered out, his face still expressionless.

"Easy? Just because I'm not experienced?"I asked with knotted brows, annoyed that he thinks I'm too fragile. He made his way towards me, slowly.

"If I went extreme, I'd say you wouldn't be able to..walk."he replied with a small smirk, I scoffed. "No fun.."maybe I will soon regret saying that but, There are times when you have to be a rebel and risk take. It was such a cocky thing for him to have said anyway.

 It was such a cocky thing for him to have said anyway

"Fine, want a safe word? Just in case.."he whispered in my already burning ears. He leaned back a bit so we were looking at each other, face to face. "Taehyung."I spoke after a moment of silence. "Hmh?"he tilted his head, I averted my gaze from his lips to his eyes. "That's the safeword.."I tugged onto my dry bottom lip, he leaned closer towards me as I began to lie back on the soft sheets.

We jerked up as soon as the door opened, a boy walked in and started to strip. "Yah!"Taehyung hollered as he walked towards the oblivious boy, he grabbed him viciously around the collar of his shirt. The boy looked at Taehyung with surprised eyes, he really didn't see us? He peeped over Sunbaes shoulder, spotting me. "Oh...uh...sorry to interrupt your...yeah-"he chuckled awkwardly and backed away from Taehyung's grip. "Perv."Taehyung said under his breath, The boy seemed taken aback. "I'm sorry but this is my room..I had no idea it would be occupied.."he put his hands in the air in surrender.

I got off the creased bed and walked towards the door, the boy stole a glance from me as I hurried past him

I got off the creased bed and walked towards the door, the boy stole a glance from me as I hurried past him. I looked back to see Taehyung push past him aggressively, I stood and waited till he was finally by my side. Shouldn't have high hopes, he walked past me without acknowledging my presence. What the?

"Why interact with manwhores like him? He won't acknowledge you after you fuck, I've heard of that big shot, Kim Taehyung."he spoke, his back still facing me. "I know him well, you don't."I scoffed, he turned around to face me. "Defend him all you like, but I know for a fact that-"he was close to ranting until I interrupted him. "I wasn't expecting him to go on one knee after we did it, I just wanted to lose my virginity so I can get it over and done with."I blurted out, I regretted revealing that straight away.

"Why in such a hurry? You won't wait for someone you'll genuinely trust? You'll just throw it away like it's nothing."he leaned on his side on the doorway, I glided my tongue across my gums. This boy doesn't have the right to interfere and tell me what I should and shouldn't do. "Wha-..why-..mind your own business..buddy!"I shouted, I'm crap at come backs. What the hell? Buddy?

He broke into laughter at that, I scratch my head before stomping away in embarrassment. You're so weird Eunmi.

So I went back downstairs to the party. I moved through grinding, sweaty and non sober crowds, to witness sunbae flirting with a pretty girl. I was annoyed with the fact that he'd already picked up another girl, but I forced a smile as I made my way towards them. He's someone I've known for many years and why am I surprised? I came here knowing well that this would happen, so I'm going to have to put up with it.

-I walked home alone, and yes, he was still at the party, getting off with that girl

-
I walked home alone, and yes, he was still at the party, getting off with that girl. I didn't want to stay there any longer, it'd look like I was following him like a lost puppy.

I suddenly felt soar, I realised I was lying on the ground, I had fallen on my face. "Aish.."I cursed as I struggled to get up, I then saw a hand, I grabbed hold of it and stood up. "Thanks-"I cut myself off as I witnessed this guys face, it was the guy from earlier. "What are you doing here?"I slurred, he scoffed. "I'm helping your drunken ass, it's dangerous for young girls like you out in the middle of the night."

"I can take care of myself."I replied, trying my hardest to walk straight. "I'm not so sure of that.."he mumbled under his breath. "Excuse me?"I turned to face him, I was being defensive right now. "Nothing, but I can't just leave you here to struggle and be vulnerable.."he walked towards me and put my arm over his shoulder. "Do you see me struggling? Eh?"I leaned on him, putting all my weight on him. "Of course not.."he just went along with my nonsense. "Kim fucking Taehyung is a fucking man fucking whore.."I slurred crap about Taehyung, and the boy helping me chuckled. "-but he is my friend.."I added, it was then silence. "Where do you live?"he asked.

I started speaking in dialect. "I'm from Busan, I live in Seoul now.." The boy sighed. "Alright, come on."he said, crouching a bit for me to get on his back and I did so. "Where are we going?"I asked, my chin resting on his shoulder, his head turned so his face was near to mine. "We're going to a hotel.."he replied in a whisper. "Why?"

"Because you won't tell me where you live."

"I told you, Seoul."

"Exactly."

"I'm telling you, Seoul."

"Mhm."

-

-