2.0

"Tip my tip..is the name of the movie?"

"When I asked to be surprised, they selected this for us..."Jungkook stood beside me, his hands shoved in the depths of his pockets and his face red with embarrassment.

"Let's watch this..tip my tip movie then, shall we?"I sighed and he giggled. "That's what he said."

"Is this movie erotic? I mean..the name says it all."I asked him and he shrugged and stood in the queue for us to purchase some goodies. "I know nothing about it, I just bought them and left it at that. I did say that the movie didn't matter."he replied as he scanned the menu on the wall.

"So, do I need any lessons here, right this second?"

"Eh...I mean, you're not trying to turn him on at the goodies counter are you?"

"It's a matter of turning on? I just want to know if he likes me."I furrowed my eyebrows and Jungkook rolled his eyes. "Well you did turn him down when he asked you on a date. Isn't that enough to clarify?"

"Hey, you told me to play hard to get and that date didn't have to mean anything. It could've been-"

"Ugh, you and your oblivious ass."he scoffed and walked towards the counter when the customer in front left, when I was to object, he put his hand to my face and ordered a large popcorn to share, two slushies and nachos with a dip.

"I've only been doing what you told me...plus you even praised me after rejecting his offer!"I continued to rant as we walked side by side with a handful of delicious junk food, his eyes closed in obvious annoyance as my voice was probably going through his head.

"If you don't shut up, we're not watching 'tip my tip'."he threatened and I tried hard not to burst out laughing, who in there right mind would call their film that? And why should it be in the cinema?

"That would be a relief.."I mumbled and he stopped walking, he turned to look at me. "The door is over there if you don't want to watch it. I'll just watch it myself, I might even find a pretty gal who'll tip my-"

"Okay okay! Fine, I'll stop complaining and dissing the movie." I cut him off and grabbed the popcorn from him, taking a bit of weight off of his shoulders. He smirked as I walked ahead and tried to find our seats.

After we found our seats and settled down, we waited for the movie to start

After we found our seats and settled down, we waited for the movie to start. But we had time to kill as the ads were displayed on the screen, I watched at the side of my eye as Jungkook scrolled through his twitter feed. "You have a lot of IU retweet's..."I scrunched my face as I leaned in closer to look, he leaned back a little as I looked up at him through my lashes, he looked away after he glanced into my eyes. "Um..yeah. She's my celebrity crush."

"Aw Jeongguk-ah has an ideal type! I never knew she was your type!?"I squealed and playfully hit him in hype and excitement, he was rather embarrassed as people were giving us weird glances.