2.8

I finally realise

It's you.

||

"No one?"

"Yes, no one."I answered simply, I wasn't ready to confess to him. I was terrified he would reject me.

"You're such a bad liar, Eunmi."he chuckles before taking a sip of his beer, I mimic him and take a mouthful of my own beverage.

"Are you worried that it'll be unrequited, one sided?"he questions and I stay silent, glancing at everything on the table, noticing small details I hadn't picked up on earlier. I glance back up at Jungkook before taking another mouthful of the strong alcohol, scrunching my face as the liquid stings my throat.

"I'm not worried about anything."I lie and he nods before refilling my half empty glass. My breath halts as he leans in closer, eyes intimidating and lips curled into a small smirk.

"Do you like me?"he tilts his head and I choke on my own breath, I was stuck for words, I didn't know how to react or respond. My mouth falling open and closed as I try to let out a word, heck, something.

"Kidding."he chuckles as he pinches my cheeks before sitting back and taking another sip of his drink. He sits forward again and eyes me, the atmosphere calm and quiet again, our booth seemed to dim a little more.

"I'm relieved."he confessed in a soft tone, he swallows as he gazes into my eyes. "I'm relieved you didn't go through with it."he looks away and down at his food, his Adam's apple bobs up and down.

I was speechless, I was happy that he was relieved.

"I'm relieved too."I admit with a small smile I tried to prevent from expanding further up my cheeks, I truly was happy that I didn't go through with it. He meets my eyes again and take in his bottom lip.

"Can I show you something?"

||

I took in my surroundings in awe and amazement, the night life city lights, Han river and the peaceful streets.

"It's beautiful."I let out breathlessly as the light wind penetrated my tan skin, a feeling of rush and adrenaline as my legs hang off the wall of the buildings rooftop. Accompanied by fairy ball lights, making the atmosphere twice as beautiful.

"I know."he responded as I feel his eyes on me, I hesitantly avert my gaze to meet his. Feelings morph and butterflies erupt, I wanted him to take me into his arms and cover me with butterfly kisses. I want him to love me back.

"I'm sorry by the way. All of those lessons, and for nothing."I tug at my bottom lip as he chuckles at my sudden apology. "Don't be sorry. It's one of the reasons we're close, I don't regret any of it."he smiles softly and my heart flutters, I felt as if I couldn't hold in my urges any longer.

"Jungkook, I lied earlier about the whole 'liking no one' thing and-"

His lips were now on mine, parting them slowly and evolving into a passionate kiss, our lips in perfect sync. Many thoughts raced through my mind in shock and surprise until he pulls me closer and places his hand gently on the nape of my neck and the other cupping my cheek, I instantly relaxed under his warm and soothing touch. I felt safe.

"You're beautiful

"You're beautiful."he parts his lips from mine, his eyes stare into mine with intensity in mere seconds. At this moment, we both desired the same thing.

||

The sweet chills and sensation waves down my spine as my back comes in contact with the cool wall, warmth between my legs as they wrap around his torso. Soft moans leave my lips as his breath fans my neck, goosebumps arise.

"Kiss me."he begs as my head falls back, and my back arches. I smirk as his lips press against my neck in hunger, it was enjoyable teasing him for once.

"Kiss me."he begs again, his voice breathless as he presses his groin against my heat, a small gasp leaving my dry lips.

I cupped his cheeks and grazed my lips along his and he parts his lips for more and I pull back to tease him further.

"Please."he glances down at my mouth, his hungry eyes taking in the dryness and swollen red pigment of my bottom lip. I decided to give in and steal a single lip kiss from his needy lips and I instantly feel my back part from the cool wall and onto the softness of his fluffy duvet.

My shirt rides up along my rib cage as he pulls at my waist, pulling it up against his crotch for friction.

I bite my lip as he released a soft moan, pleasure to my ears.

I glide my hand up his veiny arm, pulling him down so he was hovering over me. Sensations run through me as his heavy breaths fan my face and the close friction between us, my eyes grow heavy and my mouth falls open in pleasure as my clit throbs just a little.

"J-Jungkook.."I let out breathlessly as he gently removes my clothes and undergarments, as well as his own.

He kneels down at the end of the bed and spreads my legs open, slowly and gently trailing soft and wet kisses up along my legs and thighs until he's near my heated core.

I realise that I'm happy he is my first.

I raise my waist slightly, gesturing that I wanted him now, I needed him now. He smirks as he continues to kiss my upper and inner thighs teasingly, breathy moans leave his lips, causing my womanhood to tingle, a tingle I had never experienced before.

"Please, Jungkook,"

"I want you."

||

Lil meow meow is too adorable omg,,,,

*Any errors or grammar mistakes isn't intentional, it's 2:33am and I'm exhausted but I'm glad I have another chapter up for you guys although it is shorter than usual, I'll try and make the next chapter longer! I'll fix any accidental mistakes tom...

*Any errors or grammar mistakes isn't intentional, it's 2:33am and I'm exhausted but I'm glad I have another chapter up for you guys although it is shorter than usual, I'll try and make the next chapter longer! I'll fix any accidental mistakes tomorrow*

Thank you guys for 89k reads wow, Its all of you that motivate me to write and improve more on my writing skills and also never fail to make me smile when I read your comments xD