2.9

~

I want you

Jungkook.

~

||

||

Last night was different, different from my first time. Very different.

I never expected the night to take a turn like that, to give myself to him again. There was more emotion and passion, it wasn't just sex or lessons. It was something else.

My eyes flutter open to witness a sleeping boy, his hair tousled and messy, cheeks squished against the pillow, eyelids twitching, lips parted and a tiny bit of drool falling to the pillow. I couldn't help but giggle at the cute sight, my heart fluttered, fluttered at the sight of Jungkook next to me.

"You hungry?"

My eyes widen when he suddenly spoke, his eyes still closed as he adjusts his head on the pillow.

"Starving, actually."still in shock, I attempt to turn to lie on my back but his hand snakes around my waist and pulls me closer to him. His tired eyes flutter open.

"I am too."his eyes darken and my breath shakes, my lips part as he grabs hold of my hand and plants a soft kiss to my knuckles and then guiding it around his neck, my hand falling precisely at the nape of his soft neck. My heart skips a beat as he pecks my forehead then my nose and then my lips, our lips falling in perfect sync as it evolves into a open mouth kiss, he hums softly in the kiss before pulling away and jumping out of bed.

"W-what are you doing?"

"I'm making you cereal!"he reveals with a giddy smile and I chuckle in response, observing him in awe as he pulls out two bowls and a box of coco pops, a smile still plastered on his pretty face.

I wanted to bring up about last night and what came over us and how our relationship stands now, but I didn't want to ruin the moment, I was enjoying this cute and giddy atmosphere and how soft he was making me feel right now.

How can one look so effortlessly beautiful in the morning, only awakening from a slumber, bed hair and sleepy eyes. He was still beautiful.

And then there's me.

With half of my hair matted and the other half knotted, puffy face and dry lips. Yep, I was a goddess.

But Jungkook didn't seem phased by my ugliness and morning glory, he just looked at me with smiling eyes without a hint of disgust or cringe.

"I don't know what I'm going to tell Yoongi."I released a small giggle and Jungkook sucked in air and tilted his head as he poured in the milk to each bowl.