2.5

||

||

"Call Natalie and ask her if there is any upcoming house parties or clubs."Jungkook says as he hands me a pint of beer, I bit my lip as I eye the refreshing alcohol. "There'll definitely be one, we would usually go every once or twice a week-"

"Are you sure it was once or twice?"he cuts me off with a smirk and I smiled knowingly, maybe I was sugar coating it. We would approximately go three or four times maybe?

"Party animal."he chuckles before taking a mouthful of the fresh Guinness, I giggle and watch in awe as his upper lip is coated with foam. "What?"

"You got a little something.."I leaned in and wiped his little foam moustache off of his upper lip and Cupid's bow, his eyes glancing at all of my feature, mainly my lips before meeting my eyes. I couldn't help but feel hot under his gaze, and the eruption of butterflies as his body was close to mine.

I quickly sat back and sipped on my bitter pint, I flinch at the sudden sound of his cute giggles, turning to him and he bursts into hysterics, I stare at him in pure confusion.

"I guess we both need to start shaving!"he giggles cutely and my eyes widen, I go to wipe it off but was interrupted by his sudden grip on my hands. I furrow my brows in confusion, but I was frozen, I didn't know how to react.

He leans in.

My heart was beating 90.

"I leave you alone for 5 minutes and you're already all over each other!"Jin sits across from us with salted peanuts and cheese and onion crisps, I swallowed as Jungkook loosened his grip and averted his attention to Jin.

"So, what are we going to do about this whole Taehyung thing?"

Jungkook tensed and his eyes widen at Jin's sudden question.

"H-how does he know about..?-"

"I sort of...maybe...kind of told him.."I scrunched my face and sunk back into my seat, earning a squeaky giggle from Jin. Jungkook groans.

"How!?"

"That's confidential."Jin pulled a serious expression and I bit my lip. "I don't really see the point in you both doing this though, you clearly like eac-"I cut Jin off and cleared my throat in the most dramatic way possible.

"We were talking and I just decided to tell him."I answered simply and Jungkook scoffed. "Just like that?"Jungkook clicked his fingers and gliding his tongue along his gum. "I don't know, Jin has that stupid effect on people."I glance at Jin sternly before looking at a frustrated Jungkook, he grabs a packet of salted peanuts before tearing them open and shoving them into his mouth.

"Fact; I can open everything with my toes."Jin mentions with a grin, his lips shake as he tries to hold in a laugh. I keep a straight face as his chest heaves, Jungkook continues to stuff his mouth and completely ignore Jin.

 I keep a straight face as his chest heaves, Jungkook continues to stuff his mouth and completely ignore Jin

"So he knows everything?"Jungkook asks and I hesitantly nod. "Not everything, he won't tell anyone."I cough before taking a big mouthful of my beer, Jin still laughing at his dad jokes.

"I can't believe you'd be so reckless- wait till this backfires."Jungkook laughed humourlessly, I could tell he was pissed off. Maybe it was a stupid idea to tell Jin, but it lifted a huge weight of relief from my shoulders because at least now I can talk to someone about my situation and open up to them. Jin seems like a reliable person and someone I can trust.

"My toes are as beautiful...as my face!"Jin proclaims passionately and I cover my mouth, his laugh tempting me to join, I had to stay serious for Jungkook. Peoples heads turned, we earned a few annoyed glances as Jin's contagious laugh filled the room.

"Okay I'm serious now, so what's the plan."

"I'd rather you didn't get involved but, we're planning on getting Eunmi uh..laid. With Taehyung."Jungkook explained through pauses at the end, his tongue pokes at his gums.

"We need an atmosphere like a house party or a club, with drinking and etc..."He adds and I nod along, Jin purks his plump lips. "Are we coming?"Jin points at himself, then at Jungkook. "No, we're not."

"Ah, bummer."Jin throws a peanut in his mouth as he sits back, I took out my phone and dialled Natalie's number.

"Hello?"

"Hey."I greet with a small smile, I eye Jungkook and Jin, they both gawk at me. "Listen, have you been invited to any house parties yet? I was just wondering because I haven't went in a while and I thought it'd be nice if the both of us had a night out."

"You have?"I take a quick sip of my beer, Jungkook chuckles lowly in the background, I probably had a moustache again.

"Okay, text me later about the details? Alright, talk to you later, bye!"I bid her goodbye before hanging up, Jungkook and Jin lean in closer, excited for the details. "Calm your tits, she's been invited to one and she'll send me the details later because she's working at the moment."

The two boys sigh before sitting back and taking down the last bit of alcohol in their pint glass, I bit my lip nervously at the thought of attending the party, and seeing Taehyung there. 

"You must be excited."Jungkook smiles and I force a smile, I hesitantly glance up at his beautiful bambi eyes, afraid of getting lost in them. "Sure."I answer simply, averting my attention the table. Maybe I was just nervous at the thoughts of finally doing it with the boy I've loved for many years, maybe I was just overwhelmed.

I glance up at Jin to witness him eyeing me, it's like he could see right through me and know what I was feeling and thinking. I really was an oblivious dummy.

"Yeah, lets hope our lessons have paid off."

Funny you should say that, but they never felt like lessons.

Last nights situation intervened in my thoughts.

My heart beat increased as his thumb suddenly out of nowhere wiped the foam from my upper lip.

"I'm sure they will."

||

||

Short chapter I know but, tomorrow is Friday and I'll have the whole weekend to update this book and my others (maybe) :))