1.9

The next morning was awkward.

The three boys who intruded on Jungkook and I, were tittering and laughing whilst we ate our breakfast. I kept glaring at them to not have Yoongi catch on or question their immaturity.

They would turn silent for a moment but it wouldn't last for long.

Last night unfortunately didn't turn out the way I wanted it to end, in my expectations. It ended by Jungkook going back into Yoongi's room after and me trying to go to sleep in a hot and bothered state.

"Is Namjoon still not home?"I ask Yoongi as he finishes boiling the kettle, he shrugs his shoulders as he pours the hot and boiling water into six teacups.

"I wouldn't say so, plus, there was no room for him last night because of these things."he emphasises the last part as he pointed his index finger on all of the boys, I chuckled at their reactions.

"It's not my fault I was too pissed to go home-"Hoseok whined and I giggled at his pouty whine, the way his high pitch voice escaped his pouting lips was adorable. It sounded similar to the way Yoongi would often do it.

"Did we make you drink over 7 bottles? No."Yoongi sassed as he handed us all a tea, not going to lie, Yoongi makes great tea.

"Why did you buy loads of of them then?"

"Maybe I was saving them for another night. Anyway, that's none of your concern."he said as he sipped his tea, his brows cocked.

"You made some racket last night, Jungkook."

"What?"Jungkook almost spat out his tea when Yoongi said that, his eyes wide and his Adam's apple cocking up and down repeatedly.

"Did you need to use the bathroom?"Yoongi asked simply and Jungkook bit down on his lip.

"Oh, Yeah."

The boys tittered again.

"I don't recall the bathroom being in Eunmi's room-"Jimin blurted out but was soon interrupted by Hoseoks flying hand, pressed against his mouth.

Yoongi glared at Jungkook.

"We had to talk about something.."I stuttered and Yoongi sighed whilst sitting down, his tongue gliding along his gums frustratedly. His annoyance obvious.

"Li-"

Again, Hoseok had to stop Jimin from exposing us. Yoongi scoffed.

"This is nice tea, Yoongi."I praised him nervously before taking a sip from the scorching hot beverage.

-

"Hoseok is a life saver...in a way, phew." Jungkook sighed as he sat back on the bench at the bus stop, I giggled at his small phew.

"Yoongi isn't stupid though, he knew we were up to no good."

"Yeah but, at least it wasn't said out aloud. Anyway, all we did was kiss."Jungkook shrugged and I sat beside him. "You know, you're teaching me much."

"Huh?"Jungkook looked at me confusingly and I chuckled. "You're supposed to teach me how to get with Taehyung, you haven't been doing much and I haven't seen or heard from Taehyung in a while since that night in the taxi."I explained and Jungkook pursed his lips, thinking for a moment.

"Hey, I showed you porn, I ate you ou-"

"Nope nope nope! That doesn't count, I actually need to be taught how to seduce him. But I'm kind of hesitant."