2.1

[Cinema bathroom]
Jungkook looks over my shoulder as I check the women's bathroom, I scanned the stalls to see if any were occupied, luckily none were. But is it worth the risk?

I suddenly feel myself being pushed in by Jungkook, he follows in behind me and placed a bin and a chair at the door. I give him a What the hell look. "Like that will work."I said and he made his way towards me and pushed me into a stall.

My body grew excited, the butterflies, the heat, all was overwhelming for my liking. I couldn't help but feel weak and hot under his intimidating gaze and dominance.

He brushes a strand of hair behind my ear and cups my cheeks, my mouth watered as he leaned in and pressed his soft lips against mine, he turns his head to deepen the kiss. He put his hands around my waist and presses me against the stall wall, he smirks into the kiss as I moan.

I tried to stay quiet, I had to be cautious as anyone could come in. Unfortunately, Jungkook would make sure that I would not stay quiet. He grunts as he nibbles on my neck and grinds his hips against mine.

"Oh..r-right there."I let out in a whisper as he grinds slow and rough, he drags his lips from my neck to my parted mouth, refraining from letting out a moan as his fingers sneak up my skirt, into my panties and messages my labia. His hot and heavy breath fanning my lips as I try hard to hold in a moan.

He kneeled down and removed my underwear, he glances up at me through his lashes as he lifts my leg over his shoulder and grips my ass. I moan uncontrollably as he trails circles around my clit with his wet tongue, I run my hand through his locks as he licks my lips, teasing me.

"S-stop...teasing.."I demanded through breathy moans and he chuckled as he sucks and tugs my wet clit, a pleasuring sensation running down my legs, they felt numb as my clit throbbed with pleasure.

"P-please...Jungkook-"I was cut off when I moaned once again, his tongue entered in and out of my heated and soaking wet core. More triggers of pleasuring waves. I wanted more.

I felt disappointed and longing when he stood up again, his soft gaze was no longer there, it was darker.

His lips met mine again, he groans into the open mouth kiss as he places my hand on his crotch, he unzipped his pants and took out his erect. He puts my hand onto his hard muscle and guides me into a rhythm, his grunts turn into breathy moans.

"Like that."his head falls back and his eyes squint shut. "Like...that."he whispers before planting wet kisses on my lips once again.

We froze when we heard the door creak and struggle to open because of Jungkook's little barricade.

"We've witnessed on the cctv cameras outside the bathroom, that a man has entered the women's bathroom, can you come out now please."a strong and raspy voice demanded as we struggled to put ourselves together in the tight spacing.

We bickered as we tried to decide who's should go out first and Jungkook accidentally unlocks the stall and we trip on our own feet, causing me to land on top of him. We nervously gazed up at the staff worker, he looked at us in disgust as he saw Jungkook's trouser zip undone and visible hickeys on both of our sweaty necks.

"Out, before I band you both for life."he opens the door and gestures us to leave, we didn't hesitate to stand up and run out of the bathroom and the building altogether.

We stopped at his car and burst into laughter. "That was quite the adventure!"he said as we got into the car, he put his key in the ignition and started the engine. "Yeah, It was quite..the experience."I chuckled and he reversed out of the carpark.

"Where to now?"he suddenly asks me and I purse my pouty lips. "I hear there's a carnival event near Han river?"I suggest and shrug and he smiles softly. "Carnival it is."