5

Ciara Mendes

          Martha Haynes was a beautiful woman with an even more beautiful personality. I could feel the warmth radiating from her as Micah and I walked inside of their mansion. Inside was decorated beautifully, I never expect less. All the celebrities I've interviewed at their home had exquisite taste in home decor.

"My husband should be here any minute, unfortunately my eldest son is out of the city but of course Richard is here waiting in the living room and Gio is getting ready." She explain as we make our way to the living room where the interview for the magazine article will be taking place.

"That's fine Mrs Haynes, we'll just get everything set up mean while we wait."

"Thank you dear, might I just add that you are really beautiful I love your grey eyes. Does both parents have the same eye colour?"

I smile at the lady as we enter the living room. "Thank you, Mrs Haynes and no I inherited it from my mother." I told her as I remember the conversation I had with her last night.

"Reminds me of Mat. Are you two by any chance related?" She asks Micah who was busy carrying, inside the equipments to set up his camera.

He stop what he was doing to give his attention to Mrs Haynes. "She's my sister but not by blood."

Mrs Haynes smiles at the both of us before walking towards the glass table in the middle of the room surrounded by black leather couch.

"Who is Mat?" I asked Micah as we follow behind. He knew more about the celebrities and their families than I do.

"I don't know but I'm hoping he's someone I can set you up with."

"I wish you would stop playing cupid."

"Ms Mendes, Mr Richmond." Mrs Haynes called. She was standing next to an older version of that boy I saw throwing an electric kettle at her on television. An evil look form on his face as he looks at me. "This is my youngest son Richard."

"Please mother I'm almost fourteen." he tells his mother while walking up to me.

"You are the most beautiful woman I have ever seen." He took one of my hand and kiss it while looking up at me with his dark eyes. I stare back at the boy in front of me as I try to form a smile.

"Thanks." I pull my hand from the child and walk right past him.

"Maybe I don't have to play cupid after all." Micah tease as I past by him, I glare at him before looking at Mrs Haynes.

"Will your husband and other son be here soon so we can start?" I ask her.

Before she had the chance to answer a man came in fixing his rolex, "I don't know where father is but I'm right here."

He wore a dark blue suit and his hair was a bit messy in a decent way. He was still busy fixing his watch until his mother took his hand and fix it for him. "Thank you mom."

Mrs Haynes rush over to me and take my hand while pulling me to the man whose brown eyes watch me as she does this.

"Gio this is Ciara Mendes journalist from Flare Magazine. Ms Mendes this is my second eldest, Giovanni Haynes."

Giovanni removed one of his hands from his pant pocket and held it out for a hand shake. Mrs Haynes stood at the side watching as I shake his hand.

"It's lovely meeting you Ms Mendes." He says still holding onto my hand. I pull my hand from his.

"Like wise Mr Haynes."

He smirks placing his hand back in his pocket. "Please, Mr Haynes is my old man,call me Gio."

Before I had a chance to tell him I prefer to call him Mr Haynes I was interrupt.

"Would you stop flirting with her." Richard says glaring at his brother who ignored him and walk over to an older version of himself.

The older Mr Haynes seemed like a cold man. "Let's just get this over with." He says as his wife introduced Micah and I.

"Would you like to start with the pictures first?" Micah ask.

They agreed as Mr Haynes complained about having to leave and was only there for the pictures.

As Micah got them ready my phone went off. Mrs Haynes told me to go out on the balcony for privacy as I excuse myself.

Giovanni Haynes

            It was her, the same woman I saw last night. I did not see her face clearly but her hair was just the same as last night. She had the most beautiful grey eyes and a beautiful body. I lick my bottom lip as I watch her round ass moves as she walk away to our balcony. I would love to have her moaning against a wall as I have my way with her, I imagine having her on a pool table but my thoughts were interrupted by the photographer.

"Sir why don't you stand next to your mother in the pictures." He says.

He took a bunch of pictures until father got tried and asked him if that wasn't enough. He complained about having work to do but the main reason was that he can't stand being in the same room as me for more than half an hour.

Father and I don't get along much, since he wanted me to take over his company and I choose to start my own in LA. He should be proud that I could start my own manufacturing company that was even doing better than his but instead he says I'm a disgrace, also because I choose not to get married.

"Sir why don't you call Ciara to get started." The photographer told me. He wears a mischievous smile as he says this.

If she wasn't my target then I would have asked him why couldn't he do it himself, who was he to boss me around? But just by saying that I've taken a liking to him. This just means that he won't get in the way when I get her to fall for me.

"Call me Gio." I pat him on the back before leaving.

"It still hurts Evei." I heard her sob into the phone. She was crying to this Evei person. I stood behind the large plant mother kept on both sides at the entrance of the balcony as she continues her conversation. This might be wrong but I needed to know what I was getting myself into.

"I know." She giggles even though she was still crying, "You hated him. I should have listened to you, you can spot a guy who is not worthy of love from a mile away."

She stays quit for a while before speaking again. "It's fine, it's good I found out before the wedding if I didn't then it would have been much worst and I would have to go through all that divorcing process."

She was going to get married? What happened that the wedding got put off?

"I can't wait to see you... I love you too Evei, bye."

I decided to not approach her. I told Mat that she seemed like she had a lot of problems, she won't be an easy target and there is no way Mat is getting ten percent of my company. He doesn't have to know I met her again.

I entered the living room, thinking about going out to a strip club tonight before I have to fly back to LA tomorrow.

"Did you tell her?"

I stare at the man in front of me before shaking my head, "I didn't see her."

"She seems like a challenge." Mateo voice repeats in my head as I saw her entering the room.

Here head was held down as she walks over to Richard.

"Lets get started." She says with a smile on her face. Though her lips formed a smile it was still visible that she had been crying. The tip of her small nose was still a bit red along with her eyes.

She was crying on the inside yet she still managed to keep a smile on the outside.