Special Bonus Chapter

NOT EDITED

Ciara Mendes

           Two religions mean two weddings, on the same day for one couple. Gio wasn't a religious person and neither am I. The last time I've been to a place of worship was seven months ago and it wasn't even on the inside considering Evie wanted her wedding to be outside in the courtyard.

This time would be no different. I have always dreamt of a beach wedding and my dream was turning into reality and so was Martha, or mom as she insists. She was the one who suggested we have two ceremonies. She picked out the most beautiful dress that she said would look even more so on me. I have to agree with her on that one, her taste in fashion is amazing.

It was tiring though especially being the mom of three months old twin boys, Navid and Khalid. The wedding would have been months ago but I wasn't having it. I was too overweight for my dress and my mood was horrible.

"Doesn't mommy look stunning boys?" Bridget says entering the room with my sons in her arms.

She has been a lot of help since I allowed her back into my life. I didn't know anything about being a mom and she helped me out a lot, first with Felicity then with the boys, even though I had learned much from helping to raise Felicity.

My smile widens the moment I see their eyes watching me. Khalid and I shared the same colour eyes and Navid has his dad's eyes. Both boys resemble their dad though but I'm not complaining.

I reach out to take Navid only to get slapped by Evei who was fixing my bracelet that Martha gifted to me just minutes ago. She said it had been in her family for generations, it was passed down to the daughters of her family. Originally it had been a two-piece necklace but she had them separated and made into three bracelets. She gifted Ashira one on her wedding day also and is hoping she'll be able to do the same if anyone ever decided that they want to spend the rest of their life with Richard.

"No hurting the bride on her big day," Navia says taking Navid from Bridget.

"Yes, why would you do that?" I asked rubbing my wrist.

"You're wearing your dress C, what if he pukes on it?"

"I have four dresses," I try to argue.

"You have two weddings and a reception, the fourth dress is just for emergencies, emergencies that can not be avoided. One of your sons puking all over you is definitely an emergency that can be avoided."

I roll my eyes at Eve and turn to look at myself in the mirror. My hair was in a high bun, decorated with pearl accessories. My makeup looked flawless thanks to Bridget who decided she wanted to do makeup and ventured out in being the makeup artist for well-known celebrities.

My dress was a long white off-the-shoulder, lace gown. It was stunning and my second favourite.

"You're forgetting something," Divya says tossing her phone on the couch, that she had been busy on for the last five minutes.

"What's that?" Eve asks in a panic tone.

"Something blue."

Navia, Bridget, and Eve sigh in relief as I smile at the twenty-year-old, clearly they thought it was something more serious.

I watch as she reaches into her purse and took out a small jewelry box, she opens it showing a gorgeous necklace. The diamonds are a beautiful blue shade, "I bought it for you as a wedding gift but since I couldn't come to the engagement party I decided to have the diamonds change and give it to you today."

"You're the best maid of honor," I hug her.

It had been difficult to choose my wedding party considering Evei is like a sister and Bridget is my sister, but they both suggest I make Divya my maid of honor. According to them they don't deserve the honor. I can't say I wasn't happy when they suggested it, although I had already selected Divya to be my bridesmaid it was easier for me than having to choose between Eve and Bridget.