Wait.

Emily POV.

It's been a week since Alison has been back in Rosewood. I don't know exactly how to feel. I recently broke things off with Paige, but I know Alison doesn't have feelings for me. I've always wished I could live in a world where I could just here Ali say...

Alison POV.

"I have feelings for Emily Fields" I say as I look into my mirror. My eyes grow wide because I can't believe I just admitted that. Out loud. I have always tried to fight my feelings against Emily. But deep down I've always known. I mean she's beautiful. Inside and Out.

FLASHBACK-

"Common Em! Try if on! You'll look amazing in it!" I yell in the dressing room as I hand her the top.

I see her blush. She's so cute when I make her blush. She looks at me with a look telling me she really doesn't want to try it on. I glare back at her knowing I'll get what I want.

She shrugs. "FINEE! I'll try it on." We both let out a small laugh.

Right in front of me and the mirror she takes of her loose white tank top. Everything seemed to move in slow motion. I looked at her curves and her perfect stomach as she started to put on the top I made her try on. Even though now I just wanted her to stand there shirtless.

"Damn" I mutter under my breath but obviously loud enough for her to hear.

"What?" Emily asks confused. Crap. I quickly cover for myself

"oh, you should definantly buy it!" Smooth Alison. She smiles and and looks in the mirror.

END OF FLASHBACK-

Emily POV-

Spencer, Hanna, Aria, and I all wait for Alison in front of the school. Today is Alison's first day and I know she's nervous. I am too for some reason.

"Do you think she would ditch, I mean we've been waiting here for 30 minutes." Aria says with a hint of annoyance in her voice.

"She'll come just give her time." I say back noticing that I said it being a little too defensive. They didn't seem to notice so I just forget it.

ARIA POV.

"She'll come just give her time" Emily says with a very defensive tone. I know she still has feelings for Alison. I can tell. Hopefully sometime she will talk to me about it. I guess I have always rooted for them to be together. I see the way they look at eachother. It's cute.

EMILY POV-

I see her golden hair walking tword us. Her hands are shaking. She looks so nervous. Ali starts to greet us.

"Hey gu-

I couldn't help myself. I hug her. So tight. I missed hugging her so much. We both pull away forgetting that we weren't alone. She looks into my eyes.

"Thanks Em. I really needed that." I blush. Of course. Everything she does makes me blush.

ALISON POV.

That hug from Emily was so perfect. When I pulled away I really wanted to kiss her. But I stopped myself. Would she have kissed me back? Does she still have feelings for me? Snap out if Ali you have to focus on school. We all walk to my locker to wait for the bell to ring. I was still super nervous. The bell rang and the girls hugged me and wished me luck.

"Hey Em? Walk me to class?" I say as flirtatiously as I can. She blushes and looks nervous. God she's so adorable.

"Of course." She replies. She drops me off at my class but when she turns I pull her back.

"Meet me at my house after school? I need to tell you something. It's important."

She nods and I make my way to my first class.

EMILY POV.

What did Alison need to tell me? Oh god this is going to kill me the rest of the day... It's probably just a homework question or something.

Finally the last bell rang. I waited for Ali to leave and left a little bit after her. I drove to her house and was parked outside. I checked to make sure I looked perfect. Ali always makes me feel like I need to be my best around her. I was beyond nervous to walk into her house. I slowly walked up to her front door and rang the doorbell.

ALISON POV.

I was looking in the mirror re-applying make-up when the doorbell rang. I was so nervous, but I needed to tell Emily how I feel, I just can't wait any longer. I go and open the door trying not to look nervous. I slowly open it and she looks beautiful. Her beautiful brown eyes you just drown in every time you loo- snap out of it Ali.

"Hey Em!" I manage to say.

"H-hey Ali" she says back, I could tell she was nervous. So was I,

"Let's go up to my room. Nobody's home." I say in a quite sexual way and immediately regret it. Emily gives me a confused smile,

"Sorry I'm nervous. Haha" I laugh out.

"The Alison Dilaurentis nervous around the nobody Emily Fields? Never thought id see the day!" She says while walking up the stairs. When we get to the top I stop her.

"Never say that your a nobody." I say. I look into her perfect eyes. "Your perfect."

EMILY POV.

"Your perfect." She says as we gaze into each other's eyes. My heart skips a beat my stomach drops. It feels like she wants me to kiss her. I don't know what to do. She slowly starts leaning in but maybe I was wrong, maybe I was misreading the signals. I start to lean in.. Our noses are about to touch. Am I really about to kiss her?

"Wait."