Chapter 31

August Alsina POV

"Aye mama," I say when I see her and my sis comin' straight through the door.

I walk over to her and give her a hug and a kiss onna cheek when my sis hit my shoulder. I just look at her short lil' ass and buck at her then back up from my mom.

"Look at you ma, lookin' fine as ever." I said to my moms.

"Aww baby what are you doin' here?" Moms ask me.

"I just came by to see you, and you only." I said, starin' at my sister.

"Fuck you," she mouths.

"Fo'get you than August." She says to me.

"Good to see you too, Amber," givin' my sis a hug (not actual sister just made up).

"Hi August," my niece walks from behind Amber.

"Hey Kelly," pickin' her up and smilin'.

"How you been?" I ask Kelly .

"Good," she shakes her head.

"You sure you been a good girl?" I joke wit' her.

"Mhm," she mumbles.

"I missed you." I said, kissin' her onna cheek.

"I miss you too August." Kelly says and I put her down onna floor.

Kelly runs to the back and moms, Amber, and I all go and sit down together. We just start to chill and relax and talk since we ain't really been together. Man, I ain't don' that inna while and it feels good to be wit' the family.

Nicki Minaj POV

"Okay, Nicki you are on set in ten. Do you need anythin'?" One of the crewmen asks me.

My hands pressin' against the wall while Safaree is in front, well behind, of my ass. His hands covers mines as he works on me inna back, pressin' me against the wall. My face turn as I try to moan quietly, but, gasp every orgasm.

One of the crewmen knocks onna door to get my attention, and I try to get Safaree to stop. And, of course, he keeps goin' anyway, so, I'ma try to answer the best way I can.

"Oh, O-okay, a-and no thank y-you." I stammer and moan.

My eyes rolls up and I start blinkin' like crazy when Safaree's speed increases. Stickin' my ass further out and he grunts than slappin' his hands on 'em.

I can feel the sweat absorbin' into my skin, wit' me being sticky, his hot breath hits my neck. Our bodies starts to tremble in rhythm and I slowly slide down. And, wit' each of his fingers dives into my everlasting waterfall. I just can't take the pleasurable torture that Safaree is givin' me. My frail hands bangs against the wall when he slows down

before he pulls out; I gasp.

Safaree shakes a lil' meanwhile I gasp a gaps in and back from the wall. 

"This ain't right." I said, hidin' my face in my hands.

"What you me...." I cut him off.

"This," pointin' at the two of us.

"This shit ain't right." I grab my clothes off of the floor.

"C'mon Nicki, be reasonable." Safaree said.

"I am bein' reasonable. I don't want you!" I scream.

"I want August. I - I love August." I stammer.

Meanwhile over in New York...

August Alsina POV

"You serious 'bout her aren't you?" Amber asks me.

I just nod my head. "I am."

"Than go after her. And oh, good luck wit' the performance too August." Amber says before she leaves.