Chapter 12

This chapter might be a little short . Just saying. Just a little warning.

August Alsina POV

We fall against the floor and I spread her legs apart from each other as I get comfortable in between.  Nicki yelps the moment we fell 'cause she hit the back of her head too hard. Plus, I groan when her knee hits me where I'm not all steel at. Managin' to ignore the pain, that wasn't as smoove as I thought it would be. But, hell, it'll all pay off in the meantime anyways so why dwell on it.

I start kissin' on her neck, messin' wit' her hair, and graspin' her arms and legs. Not quiet sure which one I would rather keep my hands on 'cause I'm one. I crawl up some on ger body as she starts shakin' rapidly.

I tear her shirt a lil' inna front when I cup her breasts, admirin' 'em when she squeals.

"August," she whines. I just look at her and start kissin' on her.

After a while I slow down and Nicki starts breathin' slow when I stop altogether. I was startin' to get myself up when Nicki grabs me by my collar. She yanks me back down and rolls on top of me as she flash me a flirtatious look.

"Surprised nigga," she laughs.

Nicki Minaj POV

"Surprised nigga," I laugh in his face as I start kissin' him.

August grabs my shirt and tears it in half although and his eyes widen open. Yeah, I ain't wearin' a bra, I start gigglin' to myself as he brings himself up. He bounces me as he sits straight up and flashes me a flirtatious look.

We start to undress and before we know it, we start gettin'  outta control. I start to moan louder and louder, higher and higher, as August takes me to a new world of wonders.

Soon, I start screamin' and August just looks at me as he lifts me off of him. I crawl towards the wall as I breathe heavy when August crawls up behind me. When I fall down to the floor, I yelp when my boobs get poke by my fingernails. August climbs up behind me and kisses the back of my neck. I lift my head up, starin' completely at the wall just as my hands presses against it.

"August, August, August," I say his name breathlessly and fast.

"Did you hear that?" I add.

"Hear what?" He groans.

"It sounds like somebody just came in." I said, tryna whisper it.

I thought I heard it.

August just points at the door, to enter the booth, and I watch how it shakes. That's the noise could have been' cause I thought other wise, y'know. So anyway, we continue what we are doin' until we are both satisfied.

Told ya the chapter is gonna be really short! They nasty!

Happy update!