Chapter 20

RECAP: Chapter 19

When we pull up to the parkin' lot of the club he is at, I get out and go inside to find him.  And, as I search 'round fo' him, I finally find him but wit' Safarre in his face.

I run over there to stop them when I am too late.

"Safaree, no!" I scream.

Pow! Goes off from the gun that Safaree shots off.

Nicki Minaj POV

"Safaree, no! No! Stop!" I scream fo' dear life when err'body begins to panic.

I run over when one of the guards grab me by my arms and tries to pull me out of the way and escort me out of the club. I am not leavin' this place , and leavin' Safaree and August like this either. Somehow, I manage to get away when I feel his hand [miss] down my back, but, I ignore it.

I see August when he turns Safaree's gun side ways as he gets hold of the gun, Wiz and Trinidad jumps up. All I hear is loud screamin' and see people runnin' out and each time I get bump and almost fall. I am just tryna get over there and stop them 'cause it's already as bad as I thought. I did this shit, if I haven't cheated and said anythin' non' of this would be happenin'. I am the cause of all of this and I am the reason that August and Safaree's lives are nothin' but bullshit ass drama.

I am the problem, and, the problem needs to be resolved.

When I get over there, I see Wiz, Trinidad, Juicy J, and August are all jumpin' Safaree and I instant scream and cry. Seein' nothin' but blood and violence scares me and I run over to August and try to pull him off. I even beg them to stop hen they just ignore me like I'm not even there.

"August, stop.  Stop!" I beg August when he continues to punch him.

"Guys, stop. Stop! Stop hittin' him. August!" I break down to the floor as tears rolls down my face. I just look at the punch and stomp. Wiz and them stop, but, August gets down and continues.

"August, please.... Please stop it." I cry when I stand up on my two feet. I grab a bottle and slam it against his back.

"Stop it!" I scream when he arches his back and charges at me.

"Who do you love Nick?" August shouts.

"What  the fuck are you talkin' 'bout?" I ask bim in anger.

"Who the fuck do you love Nicki?!" August screams at me, this time wit' more bass in his voice.

"You," I say lookin' down at Safaree.

August cups my face when he looks me dead in my eyes as he squeezes my cheeks tight in his and.

"Bullshit! You still fuckin' wit' that nigga aren't you?" August says anger.

"Ain't no bullshit. I love you!" I shout when August grabs me by my hand and yanks me by his side as he walks away. I jerk from him.

"Oh, so I see," he says while pointin'.

"Case close. You love him and he loves you, so be wit' him than. " August spits out . I look down at Safaree as he chokes, strugglin' to breathe. I crouch down to touch his bloodly face when I look up at August.

"Who are you?" I cry when he frowns.

"Man we gotta go before we get caught. The po po is onna way now!" Wiz say as I get up and fight pass August. I need some space. 

August Alsina POV

"I fuckin' hate you right now! I cannot believe you!" Nicki screams at me.