Chapter 15

Nicki Minaj POV

August and I just finish wit' explainin' to people how the other night was nothin' more but to get people all excitied fo' the music video. Not fair how we gotta lie 'bout our relationship status, yet, it's only been four days anyway. We're just tryna see where this thing goes, like is it fo' real, or is it just now , 'cause if anythin' I rather know before things get too serious. I rather know before err'thang gets put out there 'cause after that we are doomed, and, surely in hell fo' it.  I know since I been here fo' a while, August is still new to the whole game.

@Sunshines_a_bitchfactor @NickiMinaj @AugustAlsina would make a cute couple. ...

@LovelyOnlyLoves @Sunshines_a_bitchfactor ooh laaawd don't even get me started wit dem kids..... #Sexyasskids

@Thoughtitwas_13 @Sunshines_a_bitchfactor @LovelyOnlyLoves too bad it's only entertainment and not real #NoLove

@PeekABoo So August still AVAILABLE???? YAAAAAS #Wifey

Its a damn dirty shame how we gotta lie'bout us tho' 'cause I want us to be kept a secret y'know. I want us to be put out there without all the unnecessary drama that is plannin' to come our way. Let's start wit' gettin' followed, death threats from fans (to me instead of August), groupies.

Ion if I can prepare myself fo' all of that again 'cause in the industry, people are willing to give a soul to dominate. And, as unusual as it may sound, comin' from me, I am too scared to lose to anyone.

What I need to do is get off of my phone and go work on my new track one more time, Anaconada, just before I go on a photo shot.

"Hey, hey," Cassie comes in wavin' .

"Hey," draggin' onna word.

"Hey boo what'chu doin' here? " I ask Cassie.

"I just stopped on by to see how my favorite bitch is doin'." Cassie said, sounds pretty convincin'.

"So how are things," she asks and I frown.

I know that she means nothin' 'bout my career; rather more interested wit' the whole scandal. "Its been good! You?" I say, tryna buy time.

"Wonderful!" Cassie said.

"Anythin' you wanna tell me, Nicki?" Cassie adds.

"Nah," shakin' my head.

"You sure?" Cassie asks.

"'Cause I ain't know that yoy and August teasin' niggas. Man, I was one big fool 'cause I thought y'all was fuckin' around. And, you wit' Safaree too. Oh Lord!" Cassie said.

"Yeah, yeah. August thought it would be funny to do that, so we did, y'know. Err'body so hyped now, and, it's just what we wanted. " I said.

"True true. Y'all sure got me. How is Safaree tho'?" Cassie asks me.

"He fine. Why you askin'?" I ask.

"The whole beef wit' them two, and Safaree ain't have a word in 'bout that pic." Cassie said.

"Girl bye! Safaree has no say - especially if it has somethin' to do wit' my money wise. Safaree has no say in that." I said. Knowin' the truth is, is that ion what's up wit' Safaree. I haven't talked to him since his last pop up, so ion what's wit' him at all.

To be honest, I think he still in custody, who the hell knows and who the hell cares besides his side hoe? If anythin', his side chick got him, 'cause we done.

"Oh, well excuse me Miss Nicki, I ain't know you was wearin' the pants." Cassie jokes.

"And, they fit me quiet well thank you very much." I start laughin'.

"Ard! Well I'm boutta hit the booth and start on my song." I said.

"I don't mind! I'ma just stay in here and have a listen." Cassie says, crossin' her legs.

August Alsina POV

I drive up to the studio just to check up on Nicki just because I feel like seein' her, surprisin' her.

"So what'chu say?" Juicy J asks.

He was talkin' to me 'bout goin' to a strip joint then get high and all of that. I kinda wanna go, but, hmmm ion if I wanna go to' 'cause I don't need Nicki gettin' crazy on me.

I'ma man anyway, so if I wanna go, I'ma go. Why am I overthinkin' err'thang?

"Yeah, I'm wit' it." I said to Juicy J.

"Ard! I'ma see you tonight." He said.

"Ard!" I hang up the [Bluetooth ] phone.

I get out of the car and start walkin' up to the studio and hear nothin' but music playin' so damn loud. Nicki must really be workin' her ass off 'cause so far I like what I'm hearin', then again Nicki always bad. I keep walkin' until I get up close enough to hear the lyrics that she is recordin' and it sounds like she's havin' fun.

My anaconda don't want none unless you got buns, hun

Oh my gosh, look at her butt
Look at her butt (look at her butt)

Is all I hear when I push open the door to get a better hear of the song.

This dude named Michael used to buy motorcycles
Dick bigger than a tower, I ain't talking about Eiffel
Real country ass nigga, let me play with his rifle
Pussy put his ass to sleep, now he calling me NyQuil
Now that bang bang bang, I let him hit it cause he slang cocaine
He toss my salad like his name Romaine
And when we done, I make him buy me romaine
I'm on some dumb shit

By the way, what he say?
He can tell I ain't missing no meals
Come through and fuck em in my automobile
And I'm hitting it with his girls, and he telling me to chill
And he telling me it's real, that he love my sex appeal
Say he don't like em boney, he want something he can grab
So I pulled up in the Jag, Mayweather with the jab like

Oh, Nicki is just too funny.

"Hello," a girl says to me.

"I'm Cassie, a friend of Nicki's. "

"Oh, nice to meet you Cassie. I'm August!" I said when she just looks me up and down.

"Mmm! Sure you are." Cassie says.