Chapter 14

Twitter

@TwinkleStarr I knew that they were together.... #TeamAlsina #TeamMinaj #Lovers

@MyxMoscato_Drank @NickiMinaj @AugustAlsina how y'all gonna make a song about no love when y'all was makin love onna sofa

@OhNawDamnDamn August a real G cause he givin @NickiMinaj that D Ha!

August Alsina POV

God damn! How the fuck did they find out? All on Twitter it's endless people up there gon' off 'bout Me and Nicki.

Somehow there pictures of us all onna internet when we were inna living room  onna couch romancin' and shit. It can't be anythin' from Nicki 'cause of the angle it was shot at; those damn paparazzis. That's the only other way possible 'cause who else would leak that out, and besides, nobody knows.

I just start shakin' my head as I look at almosy every tweet from people.  Nicki don't even know the deal yet since she still asleep.

@NaughtyByNature @NickiMinaj whatever happened with Safaree? Now you creeping with August... Well I be damn #NoLove

"August, baby," she yawns. She stretches herself up as she rests her head on my shoulder. I quickly lock my phone and sigh. 

"Oh August," she says.

"If we gonna be together,  ion wanna see bitches ass in yo' phone. If anythin', let it be mines..." I cut her off.

"We in some deep shit Nick. " I hurry you and say. Hol' up, what she mean 'bout all of that what she just said. 

"What?!" Nicki says confused as hell.

"Hol' up, was you goin' through my phone? " I ask her and Nicki just looks at me wit' no expression.

"God damn at least wait a week or two before you go through my shit. When you do it?"

"Last night, but, what'chu mean we in deep shit? " Nicki asks.

"Man, it's all.... Ion how to explain it but." I pause.

"But, what? What's happened? " Nicki asks, now sound concernin'.

"They know!" I said.

"Huh?" Nicki says.

"I think the paps gotta hol' of us. From last night, just look on Twitter." I said.

Nicki gets on her phone and pulls up Twitter when she pulls it up and see err'thang all up there.

"Oh, my God!" Nicki gasps.

"I cannot believe.... Wow! Holy shit! I cannot believe this right now."

"Yeah, I know." I said, tryna think.

"What we gonna do?" Nicki asks me,  like I gotta answer fo' err'thang.  Ion what to do.

"You wanna just come out and..." I cut her off so fast without realizin' the shit I was sayin'.

"No, hell no!" I blurt out.

"Well, wgat exactly do you think we should do, huh?? Nicki spazz at me.

"Unless we get people to think this is somethin' to do wit' the song..." She pauses.

"People already know," she adds in there. Perfect!

"That's it! That's the plan." I blurt out, all happy and shit.

"What's it? What are you talkin' 'bout August?" Nicki asks.

"We get people thinkin' it's all fo' the video. Get 'em all hype from last night fo' the video." I said.

"Oh, so like a hoax I guess?!" Nicki asks, makin' sure.

"Exactly! " I said.

"Okay, okay, that's good. Well thought out I guess." Nicki said.

"And, before we start lyin'," I look at Nicki as I grab her hand.

"Two things." I said.

"Okay," she says.

"One, we needa talk 'bout you being all in my phone (even though I'm wrong) and two, we needa discuss something's inna shower." I said.

"Ooh, August! You so nasty." Nicki says, smirkin'.

"But you wit'  me tho'." I aaid, jokin'.

"Sure am," she smiles.

"And the only reason why I was in yo' phone was because of this,"  she asks me to unlock my phone when she goes into my gallery.

I see a pic of Nicki's naked body in my phone. "Like what'chu see?" She asks me, knowin' damn well I do.

"You know damn well I do." I said.

"Good! Now, let's go and have that discussion in the shower." Nicki says, gettin' up outta her bed.

I follow her.

Can There Be Love [Book 2]जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें