Chapter 13.5 (doesn't really count as chapter)

This doesnt really count as a chapter chapter its just an in look on what's going on so yeah. Its a brief of povs then im gonna jot stuff down. Enjoy.

While Nicki and August were both on the couch, they didn't know that they are both being watched. In the back of August's house, photos have been taken of them as they continue to be intimate. One clear photo shows Nicki sittin' on top of August while his hands grasps her butt.

Eventually afterwards when August carries Nicki upstairs, no more photos have been taken of the two.

August Alsina POV

I carry Nicki upstairs and take her into the bathroom when she looks at me all confused,  then it quickly goes away. She smiles as she take a look inside to see what I have prepared fo' her. I put her down and she stripes from her clothin' as she walks up close to the bathtub and bends down to remove her pumps.

"Uh, uh, keep those on." I say to her as she stands herself back up again and giggles, so, I go over and help her into the tub. I grab the bottle off ice and pour her champagne in a glass. 

Nicki relaxes herself in the tub and the bubbles collects all on her body, coverin' up her nakedness as she sips on her drink. I just sit onna edge of the tub, horny as fuck, but I just look at her the whole time.

I get up and walk over to where her head is and start massagin' her shoulders, then I go up to her face and massage her temple. She moans in relief of tense. She sits down her glass and just looks at me and pouts.

"August baby... Join me," she says.

Nicki Minaj POV

After the bath, August carries me up to his room and lays me down on his bed then he goes off into his bathroom. I just lay there on his bed, in the towel, wit' my hair drippin' wet while I wait fo' him. Bringin' myself up from off his bed when I grab his [unlock] phone and go to his camera roll.

Of course, I find nothin' but endless selfies, and other niggas  all up in his phone, and, last but not least.... Ass, ass, ass. I'ma kill him - tomorrow' cause I don't wanna spoil the night fo' us.

Bae comes outta the bathroom all naked and I toss his phone to the side and just look at him all surprised.

"You ready?" August asks me.

I turn myself 'round the bed as I stretch myself onna bed and spreadin' my legs open. Archin' my back as I try to speak sexy. "Why'd you think?"