Chapter 18

RECAP: Chapter 18

He moves faster and faster on me and I grab on his shirt tighter while he lifts me up and down.

"A-august, please," I moan. I put my hands on his shoulders while I throw my head up to look at the ceiling. August shoves his face between my breasts.

August brings me back down to the floor as he grinds on me against the wall nice and very, very slow .

"Don't mind me I'm just comin' back to get my purse.... Oh shit!" Cassie says in shock.

We both look at her. Busted.

Nicki Minaj POV

"Um, um, sorry," she mutters. She drops her head as she try to avoid lookin' directly at us. I know she saw us I mean how couldn't she? We damn near fuckin' in the studio, against the wall, near the door.

August drops me to my feet as his mouth hangs wide open, not knowin' what to say or do but just be embarrased like how I am right now. Cassie thinkin' we are just friends and that Safaree and I are cool, and, now she knows that it ain't all how it seems. I feel so much like an idiot right 'bout now like how am I gonna respond to what she saw.

I look at August and cough hard as I look down to his ankles to see his jeans still down pass his knees. Quickly, does he pull his jeans back up and button it on up while I fumble 'round to fix up my shirt. I hear Cassie loud and clear sighin' all hard while me and Augut gulp at the same time, so embarrassed.

Cassie goes and grabs her purse and walks straight pass us as August back peddles away from me. It's too late now 'cause we have been caught, and now, I gotta try to figure a way out. 

"Don't'chu worry y'all... I won't say nothin'."  Cassie says, laughin' .

And, before I know it, I have Cassie's arm in my hand. "Cassie wait!"  I said.

"August, go!" I said.

August Alsina POV

I haven't seen Nicki since earlier today when we pretty much got caught by Cassie and y'know what. I kinda don't mind if word gets out that me and Nicki fuckin' like why give a fuck at this point.

Since Nicki off to herself, I'm out wit' the boys all high as a kite wit' asses either in my face, lap, or passin' me by.

"Aye man," walkin' over to me.

"What up man," givin' him dap. Trinidad James and Juicy J comes up to me.

"What's good!" I said to 'em.

"Nothin' mane." Juicy J said.

"I'm good! You?" Trinidad James asks me.

I shrug. "Never been betta."

"Man so what's up wit' you lately? You been workin' then fightin'... Ion what else to expect from you." Trinidad James said.

"You fo'got to mention how he now got the most baddest bitch on his dick." Juicy J said.

Trinidad James snaps his fingers. "Oh right, right! He sure do. Got Nicki "Big Booty" Minaj now. You just livin' yo' dreams."

I blow out some smoke as I sit myself on down. "Y'all believe that shit?!"

"Nigga, you still lyin' 'bout the shit?!" Juicy J asks.

"Nigga, you may fool them niggas but not us now." Trinidad James said.

"I ain't spillin' shit.  I already said it at nothin' so it ain't nothin' gon' on." I arch my eyebrow.

"Whateva man," Wiz Khalifa says, comin' over close to me.

"Don't listen to them niggas 'cause they know shit."

"Wiz, man, what's good?" I said, givin' him dap.

"I heard Cupid came and shot you inna ass and that arrow ended up inside of Nicki. Wanna talk 'bout it?"

"Nah, I'm just tryna chill here fo' now. No small talk. No nothin'."I said.

"You sure?" Wiz Khalifa asks.

"Yeah," noddin' my head.

"Well, I'm not sure so we finna talk 'bout it." Wiz Khalifa says, sittin' down beside me.

"C'mon mane," I said irritated.

"Nah, we talkin'." Wiz Khalifa said.

"So, you and Nicki smashin'... Hmm! Then, you get inna fight wit' her nigga? Don't tell me that y'all just friends type bullshit 'cause I won't believe it." Wiz said.

" A'ight man look. I ain't gonna lie 'bout it tho'. I do care 'bout her, matter fact , I love her y'know. I wanna take care of her and all that, but..." Wiz cuts me off.

"But, what? You don' said it yo'self nigga. If you love her than why the fuck you care what other niggas say?" Wiz continues.

"I was like that before I got into it. Gotta child, a son. I was like that wit' Amber. I thought the same shit and we together." Wiz said.

"But, I'm too young fo' this shit." I said.

"You never too young to love nigga." Wiz said.

"You goin' soft my nigga?" I joke.

"Prolly, but hell, I got my family. I don't regret that shit. You the one who fuckin' up at a young age my nigga." Wiz chuckles.

"Just sayin' 'cause expect a female to say that shit, not a nigga, unless he a soft one." I joke.

"So you admit to lovin' Nicki?" Safaree asks me.

I get up to meet face to face wit' him. Here we go again.