Chapter 17

RECAP: Chapter 16

"Anyway, what were y'all two cats talkin' 'bout?" She adds.

"Cats?!" I mock her.

"August?" Nicki archs her eyebrow.

"Somebody jealous?" I ask, still mockin' her.

"Ain't nobody even jealous nigga. I'm just askin' a question. " Nicki says.

"Baby, you ain't got nothin' to be jealous' bout. Look at yo'self. You good." I said, pushin' up on her against the wall.

"You smart," I kinda start mockin' DJ Khaled from the song.

Nicki giggles and squeals. "I'm not. I'm not. I'm just askin' a question boo."

"Okay, well, lemme answer it."

"Alright," she says.

"Answer it. No more playin'."

August Alsina POV

I look at Nicki and see nothin' but seriousness in her eyes.

"It was nothin'. It was nothin'. Why you spazzin'?" I ask.

"What'chu mean? You playin' games and I just ask one question. It's not like I am accusin' you of anythin'. I just wanted to know what's up." Nicki says calmly. I still wanna play.

"She ain't say nothin' so chill." I laugh.

"Ugh! I can ask her myself. " Nicki says. I think she was threaten me.

"I'm sorry, but ain't we suppose to be friends?" I mock her.

Nicki frowns as she starts hittin' me on my shoulders. "You right! Now, let's be that fo' real."

"Nicki," I say.

"I was just playin'. I was just playin'." I said.

Nicki spreads her legs apart as she inpatiently starts stomping onna floor like she wants me to get outta the way. So, knowin' me, I start to thrust up against her onna wall when she grabs my face and kiss me. I pick her up and wrap her legs 'round my waist as I start to french kiss her.

"August," she whispers my name in my ear.

"Not now."

"Yes now." I said, as I go slower. She wraps her arms 'round my neck as she looks me in my eyes as I go. 

"If you wanna know so bad then all it was, was Cassie askin' 'bout me and all that. The beef wit' Safaree, and did I find you attractive and all that. Just stuff like that." I said as I yelp a lil' in pleasure. I ain't expect that so fast - I almost dropped Nicki.

"August," she says breathlessly, soon we start to kiss again. I move back from the wall wit' Nicki in my arms before I slam her against the wall even harder.

"Ah, shit, August," she whispers breathlessly.

"M-more," she begs. I keep thrustin' really fast, which, makes her body shake crazy and I start to slow down.

"Ehh, August," she moans.

"Go faster," she adds. I ignore her 'cause I'm runnin' the show.

So, I move up a lil' higher as I let Nicki fall down the wall some so I can no longer be too close to her area. Instead, I am on the tip of it, which, I know will really drive Nicki insane once I'm done. I start goin' fast, and faster, as Nicki's face grows lighter and lighter meanwhile her breath goes.

Then, I slow down, really pressin' closer against her as I feel her back archin' and her fingernails goes clawin'. I move up to her neck and kiss on her neck while she moves her hands down to my waist and guides me to where se wants me to be.

"Mmm, ehh, ooh," she stammers.

"You're so good to me daddy." Nicki giggles.

"I am aren't I." I chuckle as I kiss her.

Nicki Minaj POV

"You're so good to me daddy." I giggle.

"I am aren't I," he chuckles then kisses me.

Ion if he realizes it or nah, but, I am extremely wet from a matter of minutes, and I need a shower.

I put my hands on his chest as fo' him to stop what he doin', so he puts me down and I start tuggin' on his jeans. He tugs 'round on my tights as he ramps himself back on me again, and I yelp. I ain't expect him to be so fast but oh well, I manage to het his button undone and his pants drops. His cell phone falls from outta his pocket and keys while he doesn't even make an attemt to retrieve 'em. He just keeps on thrustin' wit' his big ass, I'm gon' so crazy 'cause he know just what to do.

August puts himself in my tights, and panties, as he grinds harder and harder before he lifts me up higher. Then, the thrustin' on the inside starts when I start to rain on him so heavily, I am so outta breath. August is gonna kill me wit' what his got, my clitorous is so swollen from pleasure.

Ahh, August is too good to me.

He moves faster and faster on me and I grab on his shirt tighter while he lifts me up and down.

"A-august, please," I moan. I put my hands on his shoulders while I throw my head up to look at the ceiling. August shoves his face between my breasts.

August brings me back down to the floor as he grinds on me against the wall nice and very, very slow .

"Don't mind me I'm just comin' back to get my purse.... Oh shit!" Cassie says in shock.

We both look at her. Busted.