Chapter 6

RECAP: Chapter 5

"What's up wit' you and Safaree?" Tyga asks, drawin' me outta my mind. Damn! I ain't expect that.

"Um... Um, what?" I stammer, pretendin' like I ain't hear him.

"Girl, you heard me." Tyga chuckles.

I start laughin' along wit' him. "We good. We hangin' in there."

Tyga nods his head. "Good. Good. Why y'all ain't get married?" He gets cut off.

"Why that any of yo' bidness?" Chyna says to Tyga, he chokes up while she grins.

"Hey girl," I say, wavin'.

"Hey Miss Onika," she say, singin'.

"Aww you look so sick and shit. Yuke!" Chyna jokes.

"Baby give us a minute or two." She says to Tyga; he leaves.

"Ard!"

Chyna walks on over to the bed as she sits onna edge of the bed, grabbin' the remote to turn the tv off. I grab the remote to the bed and press the button to sit myself up on it. She finna talk to me 'bout somethin'.

"Same question," she says outta blue.

"What?!" I say, she caught me off guard wit' that one.

"Did I stutter? Same question." Chyna said.

"Why you ain't marry Safaree's ass?" She adds.

"Why is that any of yo' business, Chyna?" I mock her. Shit, it ain't got nothin' to do wit' her.

She such a noisy ass bitch sometimes I mean God damn lemme have some shit to myself. I prolly ain't wanna jump all fast like she and Tyga. Not err'body move fast, not err'body wanna jump and get married ether.

I guess the trurh is, is that I am too ashamed to tell her wha is really gon' on wit' me. Me and Safaree ain't ever gon' see wedding bells, I ain't never gon' see a white dress.

I never have good luck wit' any other men. And, Safaree I been wit' fo' a precious ten years. I guess ten years don't matter 'cause he cheated and hurt me. Meanwhie, I cheated and hurt him. So, two wrongs don't make a right 'cause we both don' fucked up.

"'Cause I asked?" Chyna said, wit' her smart ass mouth.

August Alsina POV

I get a call from some nurse when she tells me that Nicki has been inna hospital for three hours. She also said that Nicki wants me to come to the hospital 'cause it's important.  Ion why I should since she has been carried away by Safaree, obviously,  she wit' him.

That's her man, I ain't her man, never have been and never will be so there's no need fo' me to come. What's the point when she gotta man there beside her anyways, it's a complete waste of time. But then the nurse gonna tell me that Nicki had to get her stomach pumped (why) and all that.

So, I gotta go now 'cause I'ma feel too bad if I don't go, and also, Nicki hasn't told me the answer I been lookin' fo'.

I wanna know why she actin' like she can't go home, like who doesn't wanna go to their own home tho'. Ain't no problems wit' Nicki chillin' at my place, but, ain't shit right wit' that picture. She be all fearful to me whenever I bring up the idea of her gon' to her place.

She just be like can she get her things and come back? She prolly tryna avoid Safaree, yet, he comes to see her tho'. Kinda confusing, but, only Nicki can tell me what I needa know.

I tell Tyga to gon' head to the hospital wit' Chyna (she was gonna go anyway) and keep Nicki comfort until I get there. Just need sometime to think fo' a brick until I can face Nicki. She been actin' hella weird and ion what I can do, I can help her if she tell me what the fuck. That's all I wanna know, and I'll help her, if it's Safaree, then she needa cut him off. Let that nigga go, if it's me, then we needa break off the friendship and be done wit' the shit.

I shake my head, gettin' myself together, and outta my thoughts as I get up. I run down the steps and grab my phone, my car keys, and a bag of clothes that I got fo' Nicki to wear outta hospital. The doorbell rings and I'm already at the door, I open it up and see Safaree standin' right there.

What the hell, why man why, he finna leave before he get hurt 'cause I ain't inna mood to see him right now. Wait, why he here anyways, he needa be at the hospital wit' Nicki.

The fuck wrong wit' the nigga?

"You told her didn't you?" Safaree said hella mad.