Chapter 28

August Alsina POV

"Mmm, Uh, August, that's the spot." Nicki moans, tiltin' her head to the right.

"Ooh, August, keep goin' - keep it there, " she moans louder and I do as she say.

"Baby, you're too good to me. I love you, Ah!" Nicki screams in pleasure. I keep on until I decide to stop when she looks straight at me like what the fuck are you doin', which, is pretty funny.

"August, why'd you stop?" Nicki wince.

"I don't think you deserve me," I say jokin'.

Nicki mugs me, "Nigga, if you don't finish my massage and stop playin' wit' me."

Yeah, I guess me and Nicki are back on good terms once again 'cause we don' made up. Ion if I can take much more of the childish shit, but, maybe we moved on from it. Maybe, maybe not, but, it is good to see that smile on my baby face again. I miss that (sorta) 'bout her and her cute (annoyin') cacklin' laugh. I wanna be able to hold my girl down, in my arms, leave the bullshit inna past.

Leavin' the ex's inna past and move on to start somethin' wit' us - now we needa talk. We needa talk 'bout are we finna go public, or nah, keep secret, or nah - ion.

"Girl, if you don't say please or some shit," I mock her.

"I ain't givin' you shit!" I said.

"Nigga, fuck you!" Nicki shouts.

I just look at her until she pouts, "Please," she whimpers.

"Please what?" I say to her, just fuckin' wit' her.

Nicki sighs, "Please baby?"

I just shake my head. "No, that's not it."

Nicki sighs harder. "Please big daddy?!" Nicki asks me.

"Girl, don't be tryna act like you don't know." I tease her.

"I don't, " she says, lookin' down and up at me. Oh, she think she bad huh.

"Maybe I gotta remind you than whose in charge, huh?" I kiss Nicki's ear. I go back to massagin' Nicki when she moans.

She moans louder the more I go down deeper on her shoulders, than she scoots back. Nicki scoots back on me, on my lap, and start slowly grindin' on me . I grunt and groan deeply 'cause I'm tryna keep it all in and focus on Nicki. But, it's a lil' hard to since she doin' what she doin' so damn well. Very slow and light she uses her ass to massage me down there; I'm hard.

Nicki keeps up wit' what she doin' until I stop massagin' her and grabbin' her hips. Than, I move my hands down to her ass and guide her err'way.  I lay back down onna couch, on my back, still keepin' my hands on her ass.

"Nick," I grunt.

Without thinkin' 'bout it, I slam her ass down hard on my dick and grindin' underneath. Just as soon as I start to feel like I'm' boutta come close; she stops.

Nicki gets up from off of me and grins as she sees my erection standin' and laughs. I just shake my head and beg Nicki to come and finish what she started. But, she just laughs and points and says no at me the whole time.

"C'mon Nicki, I'ma have blue balls Nick. That shit uncomfortable." I said to Nicki.

"Now 'member that when you decide to sing a song 'bout lovin' is fo' suckas. If you excuse me - gotta go home." Nicki laughs as she kisses my cheek.

That is fucked up!

"Nicki," she turns back at me.

"I'ma get you back. Promise! " I said.

"Ooh, I am so so scared. Love you baby, and good night!" Nicki says as she closes the door. Damn, I feel the pain comin' already.

Nicki Minaj POV

I leave August in his house and get into the limo that is waitin' outside fo' me. I get on my phone, on Instagram, and take a couple selfies and post 'em up there. Than, I get a text message from my baby and at first I ignore, and than I read it.

Boo: Love u baby... I'ma kill yo ass when I get that chance lls gn

Me: Nigga you wish... enjoy what you got... love u 2 gn

I send to August when I get two more messages:

Unknown: Miss me bitch

I ignore that one.

Ex: I wanna talk to you again.

Me: No

Ex: Please I swear this the last time than thats it

Me: Get yo things and be out

Ex: Ard... I'll be out the house before you get here... bye

Me: Good bye...

Me: Wait five minutes than I'll talk to you

Ex: that's all the time I need Nicki

Unknown:  Don't worry... I am comin' fo' that ass bitch

I ignore the last text.