Chapter 8

Nicki Minaj POV

"I'm sorry, but did you just say that August got arrested?!" They just look at me.

"And Safaree," Tyga says, turnin' onna tv, on TMZ.

TMZ

Looks like there is some feud between R&B singer, August Alsina, and Nicki's hype man, Safaree "SB" Samuels.

Witness on the scene says that, Alsina,  allegedly attacked fellow best friend to Minaj, at the time of the scene.

Is there something going on?

"Oh, my God. What the hell?!" I say in shock, coverin' my mouth and gasp.

"What the hell am I gonna do?" I blurt out. I'm stuck inna hospital bed, and I can't leave unless they release me. Which, they won't.

Why... No, no, how did they wind up arrested? And, why the hell August attack Safaree? All I need to do now is just get the hell outta here and get my answers.

Tyga turns off the tv and Chyna just looks at him wit' a blank expression.

"Can y'all please bail 'em out? And figure out what the fuck?"  I ask, mo' like beggin'.

"Sure," they both say as they leave together.

Tell me that ain't true, that this is all some kinda trick or some shit to get at me.

I take a deep breath and realize that the nurse is still inna same room wit' me. I look at her 'cause she needa tell me what my results are. So much is happenin', ion what else I should be expectin'.

Nurse Dean grabs a chair and drags it onna floor and place it right beside me so she can sit.

"What is it?" I ask her, tryna not cry or breakdown in front of her.

"Onika," she pauses, I gulp.

"You are not pregnant." Nurse Deans says.  Oh, my God you don't know how glad I am to hear that. I was actually scared that I might have been pregnant.

But, why was I havin' those symptoms if I'm not even pregnant anyway? I'ma as her.

"So, if I'm not pregnant, than why was I havin' those symptoms like I ws?" I ask.

August Alsina POV

"August," One of the pigs say as they come to the cell.

"You reach bail!" I get up to see Tyga walkin' on in and laughin', and I start laughin' too. I ain't see Safaree bitch ass, but that don't mean I won't see his ass either.

When the fed opens the cell door open I walk straight on pass him and give Tyga dap. We both walk out and not say a word to each other, at least before we get out tho'. Before I can even leave the station, I gotta sign myself out, and get my shit back.

Once I sign myself out, they give me my phone and car keys, I take 'em then roll out. We both walk out of the station and Tyga slows me down by grabbin' my arm.

"Man, we needa talk." Tyga says.

"Oh word?" I ask him.

"Man, thanks fo' bailin'  my ass out." I add.

"It's all good. No shit happen to you while you was in right?" Tyga said.

"You ain't drop the soap right?" He adds.

"Nigga, fuck you!" I said.

"My ass weren't even in there that damn long nigga. " I add.

"Just a joke nigga, just a joke." Tyga said.

"What went down wit'  you and Safaree?" Tyga asks.

"Nothin' mane, but where he at tho'?" I look at him.

"He ain't gettin' out. They ain't lettin' him out." Tyga said.

"Good! I prolly kicked his ass again if he was out." I said, chucklin'.

"Man, somethin' happen, what was it?".Tyga asks again .

"You ask him. He roll up on me, at my crib, and ain't think I was gonna come back." I said.

"Anyway, how Nicki doin'?" I change the subject.

"She a'ight. She gotta stay inna hospital I think." Tyga said.

"I'ma take you there to see her," he adds.

"Ard!" I said