Chapter forty six

Fabio's POV

I place her limp body on the bed, staring at her for a long second, like she was going to crack any second. She didn't speak a word, perhaps it was because she was drunk out of her mind and fast asleep. My jaw clenched and my throat shrinks as I gulp, I fucked up today.

My eyes begin to leer over her body, this anger I felt brewing inside of me amounted to the need I yearned. The situation didn't help at all, it only intensified my cravings, my desires, my fucking intention. It wasn't right but I couldn't help but feel the desire dominate me, it was getting difficult to control.

She was perfect for me, everything about her satisfies me. Her body was just what I need. Her eyes was what I imagined every time I experience a burst of urges, urges to release. I submit to her, even to the things I thought I would never submit to, especially to a woman. My guard is down because she makes me feel something I haven't felt, it was something real. Her touch was etched to my mind, it was imprinted to my skin and attached to my soul. Having her once wasn't enough because she has a lot of offer.

My breath halts for a second when I feel a peculiar sensation travelling down to my thigh, my stomach squeezed and my cock twitched, painfully. I glance down and instantaneously, meet with her drunken eyes. Annetta was no longer asleep, she was sitting on the edge of the bed while both her legs trapped me, and her hand strokes me through my tight slacks.

Automatically, my jaw clenched. I loathed the dress that she wore right now because it was a barrier, it kept me from touching her raw skin. She tamed the breast within me, I was ready to destroy her. My fingers were itching to tear her dress off her heavenly body and dominate her every way possible, but I was not going to touch her. I didn't want her when she was unaware of her surroundings, I want her to remember what I can do to her, so she doesn't think twice to overpower me. I want her to plead for mercy as I touch every bit of her skin. I want her to look into my eyes while I'm inside of her, and tell me that she wants more. I want it all, but just with her.

"You look delectable when you're angry." She slurs, her voice only angers me more. She moves her hand slowly, teasing me. My breath was laboured, this was getting difficult. Her glossy eyes bore into mine, but something about them was toxic and enticing. Although she was clearly drunk, it seemed as though she was totally aware of her surroundings, which was enough for me to throw her on this bed and fuck her until she begged me for mercy, but surprisingly, I resisted. "Come on bebè, I want you to fuck me." She whispered, I twitched once again in her hand.

As pain permeates my entire body, I grab her jaw and push her back until her body fell on to the soft mattress. Annetta gasped, like as if I had just woken her up however, I knew that she knew what she just asked for. My jaw locked together as I lean over her and bask in the warmth of her body, and the smell of alcohol mixed with her addictive cologne. I want her skin to rub against mine but I wasn't going to do it.

"You're drunk." I grumbled, releasing her jaw because I realised I could no longer handle it. "Go to sleep."

"Fine," she mumbles, I ignore her as I walk away, blinking through the dimly lit room with frustration brewing in my system. "I'll fuck myself then."

My foot reached an abrupt stop as I glare at the floor, my chest burned from the realisation of what she announced and quickly, I turn my head around.

My eyes remained on her, gawking at her when she undressed herself. Even through her drunken state, she seemed to turn me on. Every article of her clothing was slowly slipping away from her lethal body. Every inch of her skin was there, like fresh meat for me to claim but I froze as I stood a few meters away from the foot of her bed. I was thrown at her actions, it left me too stunned. She positioned herself in the centre of her bed but she didn't acknowledge me.