Chapter twelve

Annetta's POV

Silence is golden.

In few situations.

It's often best to remain silent, only to avoid trouble. Sometimes, silence is your answer, it gives you everything, and it's easy. However, if it's disrupted, it's never coming back.

I curl up in bed and linger in my thoughts. My mind was consumed with incredulity when my eyes sweeps across the room and I begin to wonder how long it would be until I would get out of here. Actually, I began to contemplate how long this would even last and what his plan was.

After what happened on the yacht, I refused to even look at Fabio because he made me sick. I felt ill every time I saw him or even thought about him. If I could, I would kill him and then run away but the only problem was that I couldn't do that. After that events, I refused to even sleep because I was scared for my life because I learned that Fabio was capable of anything. So when we left the yacht, Fabio demanded that I had my eyes covered as they transported me somewhere I still have no idea about. I don't know how long its been since the wedding day but I do know for sure that we were no longer in America.

"Fuck..." I mumble under my breath as I finally climb about of the bed I've been stuck on for the past couple of days. I showered this morning and was offered to wear a flimsy satin black nightwear that ended just above my knees. It was a spaghetti night dress that barely covered anything. When I stood up on my feet, the sun peaked through the slits of the curtains, making my nipples harden. A ray of sun light beams at me feet when I stand, a shiver rushed to my spine as I stretched my arms around and released my sore muscles, kicking out the lethargy from my body.

I literally had none of my belongings on me. No clothes, money or my phone.

My phone!

Where the fuck was it?

I haven't seen my phone since the wedding day and I still have no idea where it was.

As I think about the past couple of days, I saunter to the door, traipse my way out and leave the room finally after many days. Silence overwhelms me when I opened the door but it was my company. The slight creaking of this door was the only sound echoing throughout the large narrow hallway that I studied simultaneously. My mind wondered multiple times during my stay here however, right now, I was more curious that I have ever been.

Where the hell am I?

I had no idea. Nobody was around, not a single person was here to answer me. I walk further down the hallway into a living room area and as soon as I entered, sunlight welcomes me. Although the climate was warm, goosebumps rose on my skin because of the eerie silence. I stall in the middle of the living area and turn around to inspect the ambience, any adjacent rooms or any persons. Everything was designed in a modern style. The white couch was situated on the left side, a few feet away from the mini staircase, and it was designed with no backrest. Something about it was unusual but unique. The coffee table situated in the centre, in front of the couch was made up of just glass. The floor was laminated wood decorated with a white plush rug, my feet sinks into the comfort of it as I walk away because my eye captured the sliding doors that welcomed the beaming sunlight. The house had an outdoor pool attached to it and instantly, I began to think about breaking free.

Only problem was that I have not got the slightest clue of my whereabouts at the moment.

During my inspection, I felt a sudden glare pierce through me which raised my self-conscious but it dwindles quickly. Nevertheless, when I glance over my shoulder, my suspicions were confirmed when I found Fabio standing a few feet behind me.