"Alright," Lucas said challengingly.

We swayed for a few more steps before he let go of my waist, I moved away from his body then he pulled, causing me to spin towards him. Positioning into the same pose we were in while swaying he collected himself. Spinning around easily on the hardwood floors. We both spun for a couple more rounds, trying to ignore the whistles that undoubtedly came from Penny.

I felt him move his hand lower, right on the small of my back and very close to something else. I tilted my head back and laughed, I put my leg in between his legs and instead of swiping them away I let it slide, my body going lower causing his hand to go higher. I pulled myself up, using his hands when he realized that his hands were roaming a bit too south. I let go of him, pushing him back slightly. Walking around each other, not minding about anyone else in the room, cause for us we were all alone.

He lent his arm out and I grabbed it, spinning towards him. He effortlessly caught me and began the swaying once more.

"Something tells me, that you know how to tango." I whispered.

He moved our position, hand still in hand we stood with our shoulders touching, my arm on his shoulder while his very high on my back, our other hands intertwined with each other. He stuck his right leg slightly out, his left he used for balance as he leaned towards his left, pulling me along with him. I leaned on his leg allowing him to take control of the dance for this bit.

He stuck our intertwined hands forward as we strode down the room. I moved my feet, one over the other repeatedly, trying in an effort to see if he would mess up. But to no avail, He kept his stance. Once more we span, and a giggle escaped my throat, I moved forward onto him, as he leaned backward. Our chests lightly rubbed against each other. I lifted one leg in the air my heel facing the ceiling. He pushed me up, continuing the dance and trying to regain control that I had taken from him.

But I had one final move up my sleeve, he tried spinning me but I resisted. "We can't bore them with the same spin, Lucas." I used his words from the mating ceremony when he switched up our dance. Instead of doing the spin, I brought my right leg up slowly. I watched as he gazed at it, I wrapped it around his waist quickly. Not giving him a chance to even slightly respond.

He smiled down at me before I untangled myself from him. Ending our dance.

I heard scattered applause- mainly coming from Dolores. Lucas quickly moved from my side and sat down, on the nearest chair.

"You expected us to learn that?!" Penny yelled.

I watched as he sat, his face contorting. Not looking over at her I responded. "I expected just a little bit less." I teased.

Zeke came into view, a small smile on his face. "I think you need to teach Dolores some moves, she was getting too cocky."

I smiled at him, and he opened his arms wide. Not wasting a second I wrapped my arms around him as he tightened his grip.

"Sorry, Dawn..." I shook my head but he continued. "I just needed a moment."

I rubbed his arms, soothingly. "It's alright, Zeke."

"Cocky?" Dolores repeated. "Nasty word. I don't want it coming out of your mouth again mister!" She scolded.

I laughed alongside Zeke at Dolores, "Hey Dolores? Where's Mateo?"

Her smile turned into a scowl. "The little brat, I sent him away to Nice! A proper boarding school will teach that little heathen some manners!" She said, shaking her head in anger. "Oh just the other day, when I was on the telephone with him, he called me a hag!"

I heard Penny laugh from the other side of the room, Mandy was nowhere to be seen. "Yeah, so did I!"

Oh lord, I wanted to slap my forehead at Penny's action.

"I made coooooooookies." Mandy said, sticking her head into the room. I hadn't even seen her leave. "They're in the kitchen!"

Zeke through his arm over Dolores' shoulder and they walked out with Penny. I turned to look at Lucas, who was staring intently at the floor in front of him.

Walking towards him, I tapped his shoulder.

"Get up, Mandy made cookies." I informed him.

He just shook his head, "Can't exactly stand." He groaned.

"Why?" I questioned, "Did I do something while we were dancing?" I looked him over to see if I had hit him anywhere.

"You could say that..."

I furrowed my eyebrows, "What do you mean?"

His eyes quickly shifted down to near his legs. I blushed at realizing.

"Oh. OH, Oh my God!" I exclaimed. "I'm so sorry?!" I rushed out, walking away from him and towards the door.

"It's all alright." He said while leaning forward. I quickly walked out of the room, and let out a laugh.

♥ ♥ ♥

Lucas POV:

After being caught off guard by my surprised third leg, I stayed in the hall for a little while longer. Trying to calm down. What business did Dawn have wrapping herself around me?

'Stop complaining.' My wolf said. 'Be grateful that she's okay being in the presence of us. Especially after your big fuck up.'

I wasn't complaining. I bit back, shutting him down as I blocked myself from listening to him.

Currently, I was seated in my study, across from Zeke. Who looked as if he were going to blow up, how many cookies did this guy eat?

"Ready to get back to work?" I asked him, to which he just nodded. "Good because I think I found a way to find these guys."

His interest picked up, as he sat straighter on the chair. "What's the plan?"

I shushed him slightly, pointing around us.

"The walls have ears too, Zeke."

its gettttiiiiinnggg hottttt in hereeee...

look a happy chapter!!!! isnt that always great, : )

also i have a little gift for yall, because damn. you guys are such amazing readers and i love how connected you all get with the book. so, here's just a little teaser for yall.

 so, here's just a little teaser for yall

coming 2019 ; )

Nah don't worry I'll let you all read the lil summary so you don't have to strain your eyes reading