"Shut up!" Jin practically yelled. Jungkook was rudely interrupting his favorite scene.

"Why are you guys watching Shrek again?" Jungkook rolled his eyes and plopped down next to Joon.

"Jin won't let us watch anything else." Jimin groaned when he saw Jin reach for the tissues when Shrek bursted through the doors of the church.

"How was your date?" Hoseok asked, changing the subject.

"It was so great. Yoongi is so sweet and adorable. He is so beautiful and amazing. I really like him. I think he likes me too. I really think this could go somewhere. ALSO, we fucking KiSsEd!" Jungkook rambled on loudly. The guys cheered and whistled for him.

"Looks like Jungshit is in love!" Jin screeched.

"Fuck you." Jungkook mumbled with an eye roll.

"You guys need to go home, we have school tomorrow." Jungkook sighed.

"No we don't. It's barely 10 o'clock." Namjoon scoffed, nodding over to the clock.

"Oh. I guess I thought it was later than it actually is." Jungkook yawned while scratching his head.

"Can we please watch something other than Shrek?" Taehyung complained from his seat, a.k.a Namjoon's lap.

"IRON MAN!" Jungkook screamed before anyone else could put in any suggestions.

A/n: editing this after Endgame and I'm crying again

"Fine, whatever." Jimin mumbled and turned off Shrek.

"Bitch! The movie wasn't over yet!" Jin shouted at the younger.

"So what? You were watching it the entire time Jungkook was gone." Jimin rolled his eyes while selecting Iron Man.

There were various foods and snacks all over the living room. Jungkook picked up an opened bag of Doritos and stuck his hand in, grabbing a handful. The guys silenced when the movie began.

~~~~

Iron Man was still playing on the flatscreen TV, some of the boys were eating and some were sleeping. A knock on the door interrupted their lazy time. Jungkook groaned and got up, scuffling over to the door. He unlocked it and swung it open.

"Yoongi?" Jungkook blinked, shocked to see the boy at his door.

"Can I stay with you for a while?" Yoongi asked, his voice a bit shaky.

"Yeah, stay as long as you want." Jungkook nodded, stepping aside so Yoongi could go in.

"No, I mean could I live with you? Just for a little while?" Yoongi asked, pleading in his tone, looking up at Jungkook with glossy eyes.

"Oh my God. What happened?" Jungkook asked, eyes traveling to Yoongi's shoulder. He had his backpack with him. Jungkook pulled the boy inside, shut the door and hugged him tightly.

"Ayo, who was at the do- Yoongi?" Tae cut himself off when he saw Jungkook hugging the small blonde. The rest of the guys looked over at the two.

"Is he okay?" Hoseok questioned. Jungkook didn't reply. He didn't know the answer.

"Yoongi, why don't you come sit down?" Jin offered kindly.

Yoongi pulled away and nodded, slowly walking towards the group. He took a seat on the couch, Jungkook following.

"Do you want to tell us what happened? It's okay if you don't want to." Jungkook murmured softly.

"My dad....saw us. When we kissed." Yoongi sighed quietly, looking down at his lap.

"Did he know you were gay?" Jimin asked. Yoongi nodded, which kind of surprised the others.

"I came out to him when I was pretty young. That's why he hates me. I told him I liked guys when I was...14, I think. That's why I left when he saw me and Jungkook. Even though we've only known each other for a week and been on one date, I feel like this could go somewhere. You guys are the first real friends I've ever had. I didn't want him to do something...you know. So I told him I was leaving. And here I am." Yoongi was in tears by the time he finished, crying quietly.

"Fucking hell." Namjoon whispered. None of them were expecting that.

Practically thousands of apologies were sent Yoongi's way, telling him they'd be there for him and it would be alright. The emotions were too much for big Yoongi to handle.

Yoongi's quiet sobs turned into loud wails in the matter of seconds.

He buried his face into Jungkook's chest and sobbed while shaking.

" 'm sorry hyungies!" Yoongi cried out, sobbing into Jungkook's chest right after.

The guys' eyes widened at the sudden change. He slipped.

Jungkook was the first to react. He stood up and pulled Yoongi onto his hip, shushing him and bouncing him lightly.

"Shh, it's okay, baby. Me and all of these other dorks love you and are glad to be your friends. We'll always be here for you. Always." Jungkook said into his ear sweetly, his heart breaking slightly at what he was hearing.

The others began to comfort Yoongi and eventually calmed him down. After a while, Yoongi started squirming in Jungkook's hold.

"What's the matter, baby cakes?" Jungkook cooed at the boy.

Yoongi whined softly, squirming even more.

"Do you want someone else to hold you?" Jungkook quirked a brow. Yoongi nodded frantically, still squirming.

"Who do you want?" Jungkook asked, glancing over at his friends.

Yoongi lifted both of his arms, making grabby hands at the person he wanted to hold him. They all looked shocked at his decision. It was surprising because out of all the guys, it seemed that Yoongi and him hadn't talked that much, probably because they were both relatively quiet.

He wanted Namjoon.

Yeehaw🤠