The Beef

Zoey: *snoring in his bed* Nique...don't leave me... *wakes up* omg that dream was so real , *wipes face* to think Ray took my girl in my dream, wow *gets up and goes pee* but ...what if she does... *pulls up pants , runs into his room, and calls Nique*

Nique: *wakes up and answers* Gucci this , Gucci that Nique speaking, who this

Zoey: Zoey 😌

Nique: who?

Zoey: Zoey 😕

Nique: who?

Zoey: your boyfriend...

Nique: which one?

Zoey: the boy you been going out with for like a year..

Nique:.....Bahja stop playing on my phone *hangs up*

Zoey: *looks at his phone* I'm sure she just playing 😅 *calls back*

Nique: where the boys attttttt, who is this?

Zoey: hey baby❤️

Nique: WHO THE FUCK IS THI- you know what? I'm just going to block you cause Bahja you working my nerves

Zoey: I'm not Bahja! I'm your boyfriend! I just wanted to ask if you would ever dump me for Ray !

Nique: bye Bahja *hangs up*

Zoey: ...I'm pretty sure she's most definitely playing 😅 *calls Nique back*

Nique Phone: Sorry but this official misguided Verizon subscriber can no longer accept your calls , please try again later

Zoey: *hangs up and gets on twitter* UGH RAY RAY LOOKS LIKE A GIRL *pushes tweet button*

Meanwhile in Ray's room..

Ray: *moans* yessss *stops and looks down* in need of more lotion.. *starts to get up and his phone lights up* OOOO MESSAGE *looks at it* I look like a girl!?... Eh , I need more lotion *drops phone and searchz for some scented lotion so he doesn't feel so dirty*

Ray: *stops Prince in the hallway* hey Bro

Prince: sup, bro why you smell like lotion and rubbing?

Ray: I was just watching Girls Gone Wild and.. *gets cut off*

Prince: you bout nasty as hell. I hope you know God is watching

Ray: *looks up* ...

Prince: anyway, goodnight bastard *grabs all his food products and starts walking to his room* WAIT *runs back to ray* Zoey subbing you on Twitter bro!

Ray: oh I saw *grabs 2 'smell good' lotions and smells them* I just ignored it

Prince: but he say you ain't get no pussy *shows Ray his phone*

Ray: 😠 LET ME SEE *tries to grab Prince's phone*

Prince: naw! *scoots back* not with them unholy hands.. Just look

Ray: *reads Zoey's Tweets* OH HELL NAW, quick question bro, I get a lot of ladies right?

Prince: eh, depends on the person you're asking. Compared to you get no pussy but compared to EJ, you get an abundance of pussy.

Ray: you lying *goes to EJ's room* EJ, quick question

EJ: sure bro!

Ray: do I get a lot of girls?

EJ: HELL YEAH! You get an abundance of pussy bro!

Ray: thanks *closes door and walks back to Prince* you're right