First Day of School

* the boys stands in front of the High School*
Roc: I don't wanna go
Ray: me either
EJ: me either guys, I heard highschool is worse than Jail.
Prince: we should skip school, I found my keys, they were in my hair. LETS GO HOES *throws books at Ray and turns to walk in the parking lot*
EJ: NOOOO *runs and stops Prince* skipping school is bad! When you skip school, you can get into drugs, and drugs made this one guy gay. True story. I saw it on a poster .
Prince: how do you become gay from doing drugs? What the fuck was he smoking? A dick?
Ray: come on guys, the bell is about to ring *throws Prince's books back at him and the boys go into the school*

*the boys get into the school and the schools bully bumps into Ej*
EJ: I'm so sorry
Bully: *pushes Ej* what's your problem huh!? You like bumping into people!?
EJ: no, I didn't see you! I promise
* Ray , Roc , & Prince turn around from walking and see EJ getting bullied *
Roc: how the fuck,
* The boys up to the bully and EJ*
Ray: who the fuck are you!
Prince: no he means , what the fuck are you, I haven't decided if you were an ape with a goat face or a very ugly person , back the fuck up from off my bro
Bully: *turns to Ray & Prince* I'm the leader of this school, move around. Especially you, with the ugly black boots and nappy hair.
Roc: he talking bout you Prince cause I don't got black boots
Ray: he also said nappy hair?
Roc: I'm not denying that, I got full fledged nigga hair.
Prince: who the fuck you think you talking to? Mr. "leader of the school" my ass, bum ass , trifling ass, childish ass nigga, you in the 12th grade and wearing some fucking light up transformer shoes?
Bully: THESE ARENT TRANSFORMER! THEY ARE SPIDER-MAN
Prince : childish as fuck, come on EJ , pick up ya stuff, don't be scared of this *points at the bully* punk ass nigga, next time he say something to you, put up some scissors and shove it up his vagina
*the boys gather EJ's stuff and head to their lockers, their lockers went from oldest to youngest- Ray, Prince, Roc & EJ, *
Ray: *opens his locker and gets out his books for class* EJ don't let nobody bully you bruh,
EJ: sorry *closes locker* I was caught by surprise.
Prince: nigga you & that bully was finna get a surprised ass beat down. Sponsored by me, let another nigga attempt to bully you and you don't do nothing. I'm telling Walt & I'm beating yo ass. Atleast say 2 cuss words while cussing them out *closes locker*
Roc: HOW THE FUCK DO YOU OPEN THIS SHIT *pulls on the lockers lock* THIS LOCKER ATE MY BOOKS
Ray: come on roc , you bout to be late to yo class *class bell rings and the boys look up*
Prince: oh shit, I HAVE TO GO TO ART SHIT *puts hair in a ponytail and runs to the art room while yelling 'shit' "
Ray: damn I gotta go to Math, Bye Roc! *runs to the math class*
EJ: *walks into the bible stories class*
Roc: DONT LEAVE ME! NOOOOOOO *bangs on locker door* hm. I know what's going to open it *runs to the Janitors' supply closet*

Meanwhile , in Math Class.....

Ray: *slides into the door before the teacher closed it all the way*
Teacher: why are you so late Mr. Rayan, and don't tell me one of your famous lies either
Ray: see what had happened was, my brothers ain't wanna go to school , I was like "come on let's go" we walked in and this dude tried to beat up my little bro and my other bro Prince was like "get off my bro , niggas before I crack yo damn skull open, come on Bro before I have to kill this nigga" and we went to our lockers and me and my bro was telling out youngest bro that nobody needs to bully him and he need to start beating ass and my other bro got his books ate up by a locker, I think he gone try to crack it open but idk , he dumb like he probably out there trying to pick the lock on the locker with a potato, he stupid like he might need to talk to a guidance counselor, we even had him signed up to that Special ED class but he failed it so they moved him back to regular school.
Teacher:.....
Ray:......
Teacher: that was the dumbest lie , I have ever heard
Ray: but it's not a lie! I swear Roc is stupid!
Teacher: no I don't mean that part, I'm talking about the being late part, you were probably roaming around the halls,
Ray: I swear I wasn't cause if I was, bet you I wouldn't be in here
Teacher: *goes into Ray's face and yells* SILENCE
Ray: *slowly wiped the spit from off his eyebrow and yells* BITCH, GET YO DICK SUCKING BREATH OUT MY FACE, I DONT KNOW WHO THE FUCK YOU TELLING TO SHUT UP BUT IT AINT ME, I WILL BE DAMMED IF I DO, GET YO DSL OUT MY FACE BEFORE I LICK MY THUMBS AND TAKE OFF YO FAKE ASS EYEBROWS WITHIN ONE SWIPE
Teacher: GET OUT OF MY CLASSROOM
Ray: it ain't yours cause I never seen you once, pay a bill in this bitch. You barely pay the bills you do have! I saw you lighting them candles up and asking my momma for 25 dollars when you was Facetiming my momma , don't front
Teacher: GET OUT OR IMMA TELL THE PRINCIPAL
Ray: TELL THE PRINCIPAL, HIS ASS BROKE TOO
Teacher GET OUT & GO TO THE OFFICE *points to the door*
Ray: I ain't even do nothing yet! *gets up & leaves the room and walks to the office, he stops when he sees Roc, hitting his locker with a broom*
Ray: having fun buddy?
Roc: OMG RAY THANK GOD YA HERE, help me open my locker!
Ray: I would but I gotta go to the office
Roc; for what?
Ray: I don't even know, I just told ole girl, why I was late. We must be on her period , I'll talk to you later *goes to office*
Roc: OK *goes into the Janitors' supply closet *