Chapter 3

I woke up face to face with a drooling, hair covered eye'd, snoring Frank Iero. Slowly, I crawled over him and went to a drawer where I had left some clothes last time. I put on a pair of black shorts which were slightly frayed and ripped in places and a plain black and white Blue Ouster Cult shirt. Then, I slid on my Converse which laid by Frank's door. I kicked him in the butt softly.

"Get up, ass hat." I spoke louder than normal.

He groaned and slapped my foot away.

"Frank if you don't get up I'll sit on you."

No response.

I got a running start of about three steps and jumped on him.

"Wakey, wakey motherfucker!" I yelled.

Frank glared at me, wiping his face and moving his hair, he shoved me off and got dressed in black skinny jeans and a white shirt with Mickey Mouse on it. He grabs his green sweater and puts it on.

"We look sexy." He says confidently.

"Hell yeah we do." I agree.

We hold hands on the walk to school and walk over to where our friend stood. They all knew Frank and I weren't dating, but sometimes they were skeptical. Today is one of those days.

"So, what are you two holding hands for?" Ray asked teasingly.

"Oh you know," I replied, sarcasm in my voice "we're running away together and having children in a forest."

Alicia strolled over to us, wearing a black tank top, skinny jeans, and the black flats. Her hair was straightened and her make up was immaculate.

Basically she looked better than I ever do.

No wonder Mikey likes her... I think.

During our last hour, Art, there was an announcement.

"Remember students, our school dance is tomorrow night! Don't forget to be there for a night of fun!"

It clicked off. I cringed at the cheesy sounding thing the person had just said. Of course I had to go, my mom wouldn't have stood for me not going. Gerard groaned and turned to me.

"Would you mind going tie shopping with me? Kim wants us to match and I'm not up for seeing the difference for seeing the difference between candy apple red six and seven."

"Sure," I said giggling.

Going back to my painting, I dipped my brush in a pearlescent white paint and painted a dress onto the girl I had painted. She was standing in a forest and in front of her laid a bloody, tan rabbit. Escaping from the rabbit's body, was an evil spirit of sorts, rearing back to attack her. She was cowering away from it and her fists were curled ready to fight.

Once it was finished, I put it on a table to dry and left and went home to get ready for shopping.

Ayyyy so next chapter you'll meet Liza's mother. I had fun with this chapter idk why.