Epilogue

Thirteen years later, Mikey, Xavier, our nine year old daughter Ann Marie, and I lived comfortable lives in a nice house, supported by Mikey's former band career. I still remember nine years ago when Mikey decided to announce our pregnancy to the fan base. Everyone went nuts, but in a good way. In the fan mail, they started sending good luck and happy birthday cards. It was super sweet. And Frank, who was now married to Gerard, teased us about how our kids and all their descendants from now on would play bass and eventually, we would make the next Cliff Burton, and then I'd tell him to shut up and we would fight. I did fill in for Mikey sometimes, if he was sick. I did it more frequently when he was getting sober, but he's always been better than me so I was always a disappointment. And to top off all this good stuff, I've stopped taking my pills now since the hallucinations have mostly stopped. Everything is finally perfect.

Alright. That's it. It's over. You can all go home now. Please deposit your 3D glasses into the recycling bin.
I'm kidding, but it's done. I'm really sad about it, but it is. However, the first chapter of my Phan story, 'Pixels' should be going up today since I have a few hours to myself. Thank you all so much for all the kind words I have received about this story and all the positive feedback.
xx
Claire.