Chapter 17

Frank's POV
Today, I was on a double date. It was Gerard, Ray, Christa, and myself. We were all sitting around a table in a local coffee shop when Liza text me.
From: Liza
Can't hang today, sorry. Lisa has appendicitis so we're going to Hoboken to see her. xo L
To: Liza
That sux! Tell her to feel better and that I love her!

I smiled as Gerard took my hand and kissed my cheek. We ordered our drinks, plain black coffee. There's something so satisfying about being able to do stuff to it yourself. It seems like everyone else over or under sugars it.
"So, how long have you and Gerard been together?" Christa asked me sweetly, taking a bite of a croissant. Oh, coffee shop appetizers, how I love you.
"Um, about a month and a half. We're not very serious right now, but I definitely don't see us breaking up in the near future." I say. "What about you and Ray?"
"A little less than you two," Ray says, putting his arm around her.
"Speaking of dates, where are Liza and Mikey lately? Aren't they an item now?" Christa asks.
"Mikey's at home, probably doing homework or reading comics. Liza's in Hoboken, her sister has appendicitis." I reply nonchalantly.
"Appendicitis!," Gerard and Ray exclaim.
"Not my flower girl! Oh no, I have to go up there as soon as possible!" Gerard says this with a dramatic tone.
"I'm coming with you. She likes touching my hair. It makes her happy, apparently." Ray smiles a little.
We all love Lisa as our own little sister, with Liza bringing her around so much. Ray and Christa leave after they finish their drinks, Ray promising to go see Lisa tomorrow. Gerard and I, however, head up to Hoboken.
Thirty minutes and some terrible traffic later, we pulled into the Hoboken Hospital's parking lot. We asked for the Chapel's, and they said we could wait with them. We went up the stairs instead of the elevator. Down the hall on floor three, in some very uncomfortable looking chairs, sat the Chapel family, sans Lisa, and Dave.
"Liza!," I called out, "how's Lisa?"
"She's sleeping in that room," pointing to the door on her right. "They already took out her appendix since it was a pretty severe case. I don't know when she'll be awake, but I'm sure she appreciates you guys being here."
"I had to come see my boo bear!" Gerard exclaims. "Poor baby, I hope she feels better soon. Oh man, I broke a sweat going up those stairs. Fuck! My eyeliner!"
"Gerard," Liza says "you are such a homosexual."
"You got that right." He said.

A few hours later, Lisa woke up. We were all sitting in her room when she sat up.
"Mommy? Daddy? What time is it?" She asked, rubbing sleep from her eyes.
"It's 8 o'clock, sweetheart." Her mother answered.
"Frank! Gee Bear!" She gasped as she saw us.
"Hey, Boo Bear!" Gerard said, sauntering over. "How do you feel?"
"I don't feel very good." She said, whining.
Dave went and got her a glass of water while we all talked to Lisa. She eventually fell asleep, and Gerard and I drove Liza home after a goodnight kiss from her to Lisa.
They're so cute.

So this is a filler basically. I'm kinda out of ideas but I have a long car ride in front of me, so expect chapter 18 by the 20th.